Heart Scotland: Christmas Wishes Rules
5 December 2017, 17:02
December 2017, Heart’s Christmas Wish List
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) apply to Heart’s Christmas Wish List’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from 6th December 2017 to Friday 15th December 2017 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on Tuesday 5th December 5pm December 2017 and close at 23:59 on Friday 15th December 2017.
5. Winners will be chosen by a panel of Heart staff based on the criteria of most deserving. The judges decision is final.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years of age or over.
7. Entrants must live in an area with a postcode starting with G, EH, FK, PA, KY, ML.
8. Winners and/or their nominated point of contact – will be contacted to arrange delivery of the prizes. If winners and/or their nominated point of contact cannot be reached, or if a suitable delivery of the prize cannot be arranged, then the prize will be re-drawn for another winner.
9. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.
10. The prizes on offer is non-negotiable and no alternatives will be offered