Heart Scotland: In It to Win It Rules
12 February 2018, 06:00
In It to Win It, on Heart Radio, February 2018
1.The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the ‘In It to Win it’ radio competition (the “Competition") which runs daily on Heart Breakfast.
2.Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will be open until the car is given away.
4. All entries entered by text week commencing 19th Feb – 23rd Feb will be entered into every draw.
5.Entrants will be asked to register the address of where they will be at 8am.
6.Entrants will have until 5pm each night Monday to Friday to enter for the next days round (or Monday, in Fridays case)
7. Each day an Entrant will be chosen at random from all text and online entries received. If the entry is via text the entrant will be contacted to ascertain their address
8. The Arnold Clark In It to Win It Car will turn up at the chosen Entrants registered address at 8am. The Entrant will then be called by the presenter (s) and will be given the length of the next selected song to enter the car.
9. If the Entrants isn’t at the registered address or does not pick up the phone within two attempts, anyone within the area will then have the length of the next song scheduled to enter the car and play the game. The first person to reach the car as deemed by the Global member of staff, will then become that days entrant.
10. Once the Entrant enters the car they will then have 60 seconds to answer 10 questions as asked by the presenter correctly to win. Entrants can pass and the presenter will return to any questions they have passed if there is time left the end of the 10 questions. If they get all 10 right they win the car
11. In the event of bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances which means the car cannot make it to the entrants address for 8am, the competition will be postponed and the entrant will get the chance to play at the next available opportunity.
12. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
13. Entrants must be Over 18
14. Entrants must live at a postcode beginning G, EH, KY, FK, ML, PA or KA (excludes the Isle of Arran, Rothesay and Cumbrae)
15. Once an Entrant has played on air they will be excluded from any further rounds
16. Entrant must have a full UK license to enter
17. A delivery mileage 67 plate Red Fiat 500 Pop. 3 Door, 1.2l Hatchback with standard specification as detailed here:
18. Arnold Clark will endeavor to deliver the car to the winners nearest Arnold Clark branch or delivery centre within 28 days from winning
19. This prize is non-transferable
20. The winner must be available to be photographed at the Arnold Clark dealership or delivery centre for marketing purposes
21.The winner is responsible for insuring the car and proof of insurance must be provided prior to collecting the car
22. No cash alternative is available
23. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion