Heart Scotland: Mum, I've Got Something to Tell You
Mum, I’ve Got Something to Tell You on Heart Scotland, March 2017
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Mum, I’ve Got Something to Tell You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th March to 24th March on Heart Scotland.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “MUM” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) after 10am and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Each day one entrant will be brought to air with their mum and they will have to tell their mum something they have never admitted before.
- Both the entrant and mum must be available to record the call to win the prize
- The entrant chosen to come on-air and tell their mum something will be deemed the winner.
- Over 18’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- Monday 20th March: Spa day for two at Bowfield Hotel & Country Club. Enjoy full use of leisure facilities, including jacuzzi, steam room, sauna & pool, complimentary robe, slippers & towel plus a delicious soup & sandwich lunch with a glass of bubbly. Choose any treatment. Prize to be redeemed by the 31st of May 2017.
Tuesday 21st March: A three course meal for two at Boclair House Hotel in Anabell’s Restaurant with a glass of prosecco each. Prize to be redeemed by 31st May 2017.
Wednesday 22nd March: An overnight stay with dinner and breakfast plus afternoon tea for two at Cornhill Castle. Prize to be redeemed by 31st May 2017. Overnight stay will be in a standard room.
Thursday 23rd March: A three course meal for four including a bottle of bubbly at the Lynnhurst Hotel. Prize must be redeemed by 31st May 2017.
Friday 24th March: Overnight stay with dinner and breakfast for two at Busby Hotel. Overnight stay will be in a standard double room. Prize must be redeemed by 31st May 2017.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.