Heart Scotland: Mum, I've Got Something to Tell You
Mum, I’ve Got Something to Tell You on Heart Scotland, March 2018
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Mum, I’ve Got Something to Tell You’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 7th March to 9th March on Heart Scotland.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “MAW” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Text Message Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) after 10am and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Each day one entrant will be brought to air with their mum and they will have to tell their mum something they have never admitted before.
- Both the entrant and mum must be available to record the call to win the prize
- The entrant chosen to come on-air and tell their mum something will be deemed the winner.
- Over 18’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Wed: Sparkling afternoon for 2 people
Thurs: Rasual spa day for 2 people
Fri: Mothers day lunch in our Scottish Steak House for a family of 4
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.