Heart Scotland - Win Your Way To The Ideal Home Show On Air
Game of Homes with the Ideal Home Show
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Heart Game of Homes’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 21st May 2018 to Friday 25th May 2018 on Heart Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must Call 03457 414 313 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random
5. One caller will be selected at random from phone lines to play on air, each Drivetime show Monday to Friday. The chosen entrant will be asked a question and will need to answer it correctly to win. If they do not answer correctly they will not win the prize and another caller will be selected at random and they will then be required to answer the question correctly to be deemed the winner. Should they also answer incorrectly the presenting team will repeat the process until a winner is found.
6. Entrants must be age 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. Each day from Monday to Friday one winner will receive one pair of tickets (2 adults) to Ideal Home Show, Scotland the following prize:
Monday - Sonos One Voice Controlled Smart Speaker
Tuesday - Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee Machine by Magimix, Chrome Effect
Wednesday - Bose Solo 5 Sound Bar with Bluetooth
Thursday - Nutri Bullet 9 Piece 1000 Series Juicer Blender, Biue. Fitbit Blaze Wireless Activity and Sleep tracking smart fitness watch.
Friday - Beats Solo Wireless On Ear Headphones with Mic/Remote, Neighbourhood Collection
Alternatively the winner can choose to substitute them with £250 John Lewis vouchers.
9. A code will be provided to the winners to download their Ideal Home Show tickets and Heart will post out the prize or John Lewis vouchers within 28 days of them winning the prize.
10. The Ideal Home Show tickets will be valid for 1 day of the show only, either Thursday 31st May 2018, Friday 1st June 2018, Saturday 2nd June 2018 or Sunday 3rd June 2018.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.