On Air Now
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘ Santa’s Cove ‘radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 13th November 2017 to Friday 17th November 2017 on Heart Scotland.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition the entrants must call 0345 7 414 313 (the “telephone Line”). Telephone Calls will be charged at standard network rates. The Telephone line will open and close at the times given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. Each day the presenter(s) will play the ‘naughty or nice’ themed mechanic to win a family pass to Santa’s Cove and £150 A1 Toys vouchers. Listeners will call in and tell the presenter why they are on Santas Naughty List this year by revealing a story about themselves. It will then be up to them to get on the 'nice list' by choosing the correct answer from a series of options after the presenters describe a scenario.
6. One entrant will be chosen at random from all those who text in on the day of play.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Each day one winner will receive the daily prize of a family ticket to Santa's Cove and a £150 A1 toy vouchers.
10. The family ticket is for the Santa's Cove attraction at intu Braehead only and the winner will be contacted to confirm a date and time for booking. They family ticket is for 2 adults and 2 children/infants (0-11 months). All children must be accompanied by an adult and must remain under their controlled supervision at all times.
11. The family tickets must be used before 8 December 2017.
12. The £150 A1 Toy Voucher will be sent out to the winner within 28 days.
13. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.