Skyfall singer Adele has reportedly signed up to sing the next James Bond theme.
Get the latest news, photos and videos from London-born Adele who emerged in 2008 winning the BRITs Critics' Choice award. Her album '21' has sold more than 25 million copies worldwide.
Real Name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Born: 5 May 1988
Star Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Tottenham, London, England
Hometown: London, England
Did you know?
- Adele began singing at age four, and credits the Spice Girls as one of her earliest inspirations. Her first public performance was in a school presentation where she sang 'Rise' by Gabrielle.
- Adele attended BRIT School for Performing Arts with Leona Lewis and Jessie J. They're not the only stars to have learnt their trade there, either: Amy Winehouse and Katie Melua are also former students of the south London school!
- Adele was offered a recording contract three days after graduation from high school after one of her friends posted a song of hers on MySpace when she was just 16.
- Adele was influenced by the music of Etta James and Dusty Springfield in her teens by accident, as she stumbled on the artists' CDs in a shop while looking for a new hair style!
- In the U.S. alone, Adele's record-breaking album '21' has sold more copies than Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream', Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way', Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' and Beyoncé's '4'... combined!
How Adele found fame:
Adele found fame through hit songs such as 'Chasing Pavements', 'Make You Feel My Love' and 'Rolling in the Deep'.
The Skyfall singer has said a huge thank you to her mum for supporting her throughout her career. Find out more here...
The Rolling In The Deep singer will take to the stage for the first time in twelve months. Find out more here...
Find out why The Rolling In The Deep singer is keeping the name a secret for now.
From Adele to Jennifer Lawrence, take a look at Forbes' highest earning celebrities under 30 this year...
Find out which superstar Adele is reportedly collaborating with... Warning: this is very exciting news!
Adele was here, there and everywhere at the Oscars. Take a look at the best pictures from another successful night for the singer
Find out why Jennifer Lopez is the talk of the town and take a look at the best dressed stars from this year's Grammys
Two-year-old Makena sings Someone Like You in this absolutely adorable clip.
Part of her record-breaking '21' album, it hasn't quite hit the heights of her other singles, yet.
Watch Adele's faultless and emotional performance of 'Someone Like You' at the BRITs here.
Adele returns with the first single to be taken from her new album, '21'.