The queen of the charts has unleashed her upbeat new single and now the video to match.
Get the latest news, photos and videos from London-born Adele who emerged in 2008 winning the BRITs Critics' Choice award. Her album '21' has sold more than 25 million copies worldwide.
Real Name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Born: 5 May 1988
Star Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Tottenham, London, England
Hometown: London, England
Did you know?
- Adele began singing at age four, and credits the Spice Girls as one of her earliest inspirations. Her first public performance was in a school presentation where she sang 'Rise' by Gabrielle.
- Adele attended BRIT School for Performing Arts with Leona Lewis and Jessie J. They're not the only stars to have learnt their trade there, either: Amy Winehouse and Katie Melua are also former students of the south London school!
- Adele was offered a recording contract three days after graduation from high school after one of her friends posted a song of hers on MySpace when she was just 16.
- Adele was influenced by the music of Etta James and Dusty Springfield in her teens by accident, as she stumbled on the artists' CDs in a shop while looking for a new hair style!
- In the U.S. alone, Adele's record-breaking album '21' has sold more copies than Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream', Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way', Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' and Beyoncé's '4'... combined!
How Adele found fame:
Adele found fame through hit songs such as 'Chasing Pavements', 'Make You Feel My Love' and 'Rolling in the Deep'.
Adele invites the two Irish guys, who made a bedroom mash up of her songs into an internet viral hit, onto the the stage in Dublin to perform in front of an audience that included Bono and Hozier!
The down to earth pop star called the happy couple up on the stage after spotting the romantic proposal.
Chat show host Ellen DeGeneres was so impressed with this singing schoolgirl she invited her to sing live on TV. See it for yourself here...
We've laid eyes on a fair few Adele lookalikes in our time, but when it comes down to the crux, we're certain we've found the very best Adele wannabe yet!
From Adele to Jennifer Lawrence, take a look at Forbes' highest earning celebrities under 30 this year...
The supermodel has been showing off her singing skills with Pharrell at Chanel's New York show...
After all the glitz and glam of the 2012 Awards season, we bring you the red carpet show stopping gowns
Check these three amazing renditions of Adele's hit new tune... which is your favourite?
There's nothing quite like going back to basics… especially when Adele and The Roots are involved! Watch and see...
Hollywood star and Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey jokingly dressed up as Adele in her ‘Hello’ video on Saturday Night Live. We’ve got the hilarious evidence here…
Two-year-old Makena sings Someone Like You in this absolutely adorable clip.