But who is he?
2011 is already proving to be a great year for Adele and now she's revealed she's going on tour.
Fans and celebrities around the world are loving Adele's latest work and there's been tweets galore of support. Recent tweets have come from Lily Allen and Lindsay Lohan.
Lohan wrote, "I love Adele's Rumor Has It off her new record.... Such a good vibe to it... makes me happy."
And it seems Lily is a fan too: "So happy for Adele, So good when good things happen to nice people. CONGRATULATIONS ADELE on being No1EVERY xxxxxx WHERE (sic)!"
Tour dates: You will have to wait until September to see Adele. The dates are:
The full dates are:
- Sun 4th September – Plymouth - Pavillions
- Mon 5th September – Bournemouth - BIC
- Wed 7th September - Cardiff – International Arena
- Thurs 8th September - Blackpool – Empress Ballroom
- Sat 10th September - Wolverhampton – Civic Hall
- Sun 11th September - Wolverhampton – Civic Hall
- Tues 13th September - Leicester – De Montford Hall
- Weds 14th September - Newcastle – O2 Academy
- Fri 16th September- Manchester – Manchester Apollo
- Sat 17th September - Manchester – Manchester Apollo
- Mon 19th September – Hammersmith Apollo
- Tues 20th September – Hammersmith Apollo
- Thurs 22nd September – Royal Albert Hall
- Sat 24th September – Edinburgh – Usher Hall
- Sun 25th September – Glasgow – O2 Academy
Tickets for the tour go on sale this Friday, February 18th at 9am. Call the Heart Ticketline on 01159 934 488
This is for a very serious reason.
The singer's partner Simon Konecki surprised his beloved with the sweetest possible gesture during her Nashville concert...
The 'Hello' singer is being accused of sending a poor hotel staffer on a trip of a lifetime. Here's the crazy story...
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music