Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Lady Gaga's world of wax
Madame Tussauds is to reveal eight new Lady Gaga sculptures all around the world on the same day.
The big day is December 9th and we'll see the Gaga models in London, New York, Las Vegas, Hollywood, Amsterdam, Berlin, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
Of course the big decision has been which style and outfit to choose for each city. We now know the styles but not the city:
- Lady in Lace (worn at the 2010 Brit Awards)
- Telephone (worn on the Jonathan Ross show in March)
- Harlequin (worn in South Koreal
- Kinky Boots (worn at the Hakkasan restaurant in London);
- Mini Mouse (worn at the BBC Radio studios);
- Hair Hat (worn at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas);
- Wired Wing Dress (worn on the German show “Wetten, Dass ..?”)
- Big Hair (worn outside the Phoenix Hotel in Copenhagen)
So no meat dress then! It's costing Madame Tussauds $2.4 million to complete the sculptures.
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...