Robbie next X Factor judge?
It's reported Robbie Williams is being lined up to replace Dannii Minogue as a judge on the X Factor.
Dannii is having to leave the show as her baby is due when filming starts again this summer.
It's thought Robbie is just days away from signing a contract that would see him join Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh and Cheryl Cole on the panel.
Do you want to see Robbie as the next judge? Have your say here.
"i think that robbie should do it it is great to see him so do it see'ya on x-factor judge xxx hun". Annette
"Yes, Yes, Yes 100%yes! i'm sure everyone would like to see him." Dom
"yes i think he would make a great judge go for it" Shirley
"As he has no talent of his own how is he possibly well placed to comment on other peoples? Sarah
"oh yes. simon and robbie every saturday night.. i wil save loads of money by stayin in.. they should put ant and dec in it to lol. Claire
"I think it would be brilliant if Robbie joined the panel. He has definately had the experience of the industry and will know how to mentor possible future stars! Plus he is amazing!!" Jodee
- Yes he has all the credentials and would make a great judge. I think someone like Gabrielle would make a brilliant guest judge too. Stefan
- yeah bring it on! A chance to look and listen to him each week will be fab....Love you Robbie x Karen
"Three male judges? Boo! Bring some girl power to the show!" Pamela
"Noooo, think this really let the show down! don't think robbie is right for this show. One of biggest reasons people tune into x-factor is because of the judges and they have a great chemistry together ....Don't think robbie would add to that, he would only take away that chemistry they have." Michael
- Most definately, he would be an excellent mentor for another future star........ Julie
- This will definitely be a must watched, Robbie and Simon on the same panel, would not miss for the world. Nwa
- I think Robbie would make a fantastic judge, someone who really has seen the highs and lows of the industry and understands what it takes to perform on stage. Neil
- Don't do it Robbie, I really want to see team up with Take That rather than be on TV. Alison