Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald are officially hitting the open road in 2017 and touring the UK...and their support act is EXACTLY what we needed right now!
Take That: A four-piece again
Gary Barlow has confirmed that Take That are a four-piece again.
He says the group's time with Robbie Williams has ended "perfectly". When asked if Take That was a four-man band again, he said: "Yes." He said: "It was beautiful. We got on well. We finished the tour. We're all happy. The fans have come along and been happy. Great, great, great, great, great. Now Rob's doing a solo record, and from this point it's back to where it was."
He said Take That's revival as a five-man band "ended perfectly", adding: "You know what, we can revisit it whenever we want. He's our brother, Rob is, and if he's ever in trouble or he wants to have a year off being Robbie Williams, he's welcome any time he wants."
Despite his comments a Take That spokesman said Barlow had made a similar comment earlier in the year, but insisted the current line-up of the group was simply on "a break". "I can confirm that the band are not splitting and there is no pending announcement of a split," he said. "The band are on a break, Gary is doing X-Factor and Robbie is working on his new solo album."
Take That - better with or without Robbie?
In their latest video Gary, Mark and Howard go all out in 'Saturday Night Fever' style as they take on the streets of New York. Check it out!
Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen kicked off their first ever tour as a trio in Glasgow last night! We take a look at the boyband's most memorable songs picked by you!
A bride gets the surprise of her life when the singer shows up on her big day as she says 'I do'.