Serena Williams has accused Ilie Nastase of racially abusing her and her unborn child.
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Sir Elton John has been forced to cancel a series of live shows after spending time in intensive care.
Mel B’s lawyers have accused her husband Stephen Belafonte of posing a danger to his five-year-old daughter due to his “extensive criminal history" and links to the porn industry.
Hollywood star Will Smith and longtime collaborator DJ Jazzy Jeff are to make their rapping return by headlining Blackpool's Livewire Festival.
- Last remaining male rhino goes on Tinder to highlight crisis
- There's A Man Dressed As A Gorilla Who Is STILL Doing The London Marathon
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Runner Who Helped Struggling Stranger Over Finish Line Is True Marathon Hero
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- London Marathon hero Matthew Rees helps struggling runner over line
- Ilie Nastase aims abuse at Britain's Johanna Konta at Fed Cup
- Ex-England footballer Ugo Ehiogu dies aged 44
- Billy Monger: Formula 4 driver who lost legs in crash wants to get back behind wheel
- Teen racing driver Billy Monger loses legs after horror crash