Internet trolls pounced on Michelle Keegan after she stumbled over her words on breakfast TV! Don't worry Michelle, we're with you...
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Jamiroquai have announced their comeback "to a planet near you", teasing fans with the release of their first new music in seven years.
The director of new film Loving, about an interracial couple, has told Sky News we are "in desperate need of a clearer definition of equality".
Lindsay Lohan has deleted all her posts and photos from Instagram and replaced them with an Arabic message, fuelling speculation she has converted to Islam.
- Rolls-Royce says sorry after corruption probe results in record fine
- Author Helen Bailey 'wanted space', murder accused told police
- May to meet Wall Street chiefs for talks on 'hard Brexit'
- Theresa May's Brexit plan attacked as 'threat' and 'theft'
- What Theresa May's 12-point Brexit plan really means
- A moo-ving story: Cow rescued from swimming pool in Oklahoma
- This Video Of The World's Oldest Gymnast Will Inspire You To Spread Your Arms And Fly
- Missed The UCAS University Application Deadline? This Advice Will Stop The Panic!
- Could This Lidl Clingfilm Save You £100 This Winter?
- Things Aren't Looking Good For The Price Of Freddos!