The cast is older, David Lynch is less edgy and Laura Palmer is still dead, but we need Twin Peaks now more than ever.
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Downton Abbey star Jessica Brown Findlay has confessed she has had an eating disorder since she was 14-years-old.
Jake Gyllenhaal is re-teaming with Life director Daniel Espinosa in a drama about an American who joins the war in Syria.
Irreverent comedian Amy Schumer has announced she will no longer star in a live-action Barbie film scheduled for next year.
- Three hurt in shooting near Lille metro station: Reports
- President Trump admits defeat on healthcare bill: 'Damaging loss of face'
- Turkish Airlines finds a way to work around electronics ban
- Trump setback as Republicans withdraw health bill to dismantle Obamacare
- MPs honoured for their response to Westminster terror attack
- An Asteroid Is Due To Zoom Past Earth A Bit Too Close For Comfort Tonight!
- This Girl Took The Man Who Saved Her From Hurricane Katrina To Her Ball
- The Coat That EVERYBODY Had Last Year Has Had A Revamp!
- All Our Easter Dreams Have Been Answered Thanks To This G&T Easter Egg
- Would You Pay £2,000 For This Handbag?
- England upbeat despite Germany defeat and Podolski wonder-goal
- Leyton Orient stave off winding up order after £1m pledge by owner
- Alligator returns to give pro golfer fright
- Leicester City face Atletico Madrid in Champions League quarters
- Defiant Ronald Koeman still confident of new Romelu Lukaku deal at Everton