It is four decades since the Sex Pistols brought out their anti-establishment anthem God Save The Queen - the ultimate publicity stunt and an unforgettable moment in music history.
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Stars including Brad Pitt, Christian Bale and Courtney Love are among those who have attended the funeral for Chris Cornell.
Alien: Covenant's VFX team worked alongside director Ridley Scott to create over 700 stunning shots.
After years of being bashed by critics, Adam Sandler is back on the festival circuit and aiming for the Oscars.
- Hedge funds target June deal to salvage Co-op Bank's future
- Passengers reveal airport 'pandemonium' after BA IT system crashes
- Jihadists behind Egypt convoy attack 'trained in Libya'
- G7 summit breaks up in stalemate over a deal with Donald Trump on gas emissions
- BA cancels all flights from Heathrow and Gatwick due to global outage
- This Girl Ordered A Plastic Chair Online – And Got LESS Than She Expected!
- Tree-climbing, seed-spitting goats aid farming in Morocco
- The New £10 Notes Prove Nobody Is Safe From Airbrushing!
- Wall Or Lake? Internet Left Baffled Over This Optical Illusion
- Sinkhole opens up in front of Donald Trump's seaside estate