La La Land being mistakenly announced as the winner of the best picture award wasn't the only slip up at the Oscars this year.
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Edina and Patsy WON'T be coming back for more fashionable antics, but for Jennifer Saunders it's because of one particular reason...
Moonlight star Naomie Harris has told Sky News she is disappointed the mix-up over the best picture Oscar spoiled the film crew's celebrations.
We all thought we would be talking about the Oscars come Monday - but none of us could have predicted the reason why.
- Ever Had A Spooky Experience? Here's Why Brian Cox Says GHOSTS Can't Possibly Exist!
- The Awkward Moment A WHALE Upstaged This Bride At Her Wedding
- Unidentified sea creature washes up on Philippines beach
- 'Enormous' £1m cannabis haul found in raid on 1980s nuclear bunker
- Brits Are Taking Storm Doris In Good Humour As Winds Set To Reach EIGHTY MPH
- Ibrahimovic scores Man Utd's winner in League Cup final
- Rory McIlroy says game of golf with Donald Trump not 'an endorsement'
- Claudio Ranieri: Sacked Leicester City boss says his 'dream has died'
- Ranieri defied 5,000-1 odds - but it wasn't enough for Leicester
- Claudio Ranieri: Leicester City manager sacked by Premier League champions