The Big Sick looks like it is on its way to becoming a big success, crossing real-life drama with light-hearted comedy.
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Justin Bieber has apologised to fans after cancelling the rest of his world tour "due to unforeseen circumstances".
After seven long weeks of "grafting", one of the country's most talked about shows has come to an end.
James Bond is set to return to the big screen for the 25th time in November 2019, and reports suggest Daniel Craig may reprise the role.
- Father of tennis star Mark Philippoussis arrested on child abuse charges
- What are the 10 most irritating office buzzwords in the UK?
- New 'acid attack' targets two men in Bethnal Green, east London
- Top Vatican official Cardinal Pell in court on sex charges
- Petrol and diesel cars banned from UK roads by 2040
- 'Doofy' teenager loses car for three days - and parents find it after online appeal
- Ford employs 'golden nose' smell assessors to boost falling car sales in China
- Not so fast! T-rex was too heavy to run, scientists say
- Couple become the first to marry in British Antarctic Territory after law change
- 'Indestructible' eight-legged tardigrade will easily outlive humans
- Virgil van Dijk expected to join Liverpool from Southampton, says source close to player
- Paul Pogba says Zlatan Ibrahimovic is still a leader for Manchester United
- Dimitri Payet branded a 'flawed individual' by West Ham co-owner David Sullivan
- England's Ben Stokes has no issues with South Africa's Kagiso Rabada
- Monaco say no Kylian Mbappe fee agreed with Real Madrid