Shailene Woodley has written an article "telling the truth" about her arrest for protesting against the Dakota oil pipeline.
Aniston's beautician arrested
Beautician to the stars arrested for fraud.
Maria Gabriella Perez , an Beverly Hills beautician to the stars, has been arrested on fraud charges.
The 51 year old is accused of fraudulently charging her famous clientele for bogus treatments. Actresses Liv Tyler , Anne Hathaway , Aniston and Cher have all been named as victims, although Cher's spokesperson has denied the star has had any unexplained charges debited to her credit card.
Perez is accused of having stolen more than $280,000 from her A list clients and if found guilty she could be sentenced to up to 25 years in jail.
The beautician is very popular with Hollywood actresses such as Halle Berry and Penelope Cruz .
Fashion designer Richard Nicoll has died in Australia at the age of 39.
Cher is back on the road next year for a series of US performances, saying that, at 70, she "can't imagine not working".
Two new Prince albums - including a collection of previously unreleased songs - are on the way.
- Justin Ross Harris 'sexted teen while toddler son died in car'
- Wonder Woman named as United Nations Honorary Ambassador
- Shares rise as McDonald's serves up third quarter sales boost
- Experimental Mars probe destroyed, confirms European Space Agency
- CS gas spray found after London City Airport evacuated
- Husband Pens Touching Tribute To Wife Reminding Her She's More Than A Stay-At-Home Mum
- Spiders 'tune' webs to help catch prey and partners
- Ranger dines out after finding giant 10kg mushroom in Falkirk
- Candy Crush Is Being Made Into A TV Show And This Is Where You Can Watch It
- Worst thief ever? Suspect 'hides stolen blind in trousers'