The singer's partner Simon Konecki surprised his beloved with the sweetest possible gesture during her Nashville concert...
Get the latest news, photos and videos from London-born Adele who emerged in 2008 winning the BRITs Critics' Choice award. Her album '21' has sold more than 25 million copies worldwide.
Real Name: Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Born: 5 May 1988
Star Sign: Taurus
Birthplace: Tottenham, London, England
Hometown: London, England
Did you know?
- Adele began singing at age four, and credits the Spice Girls as one of her earliest inspirations. Her first public performance was in a school presentation where she sang 'Rise' by Gabrielle.
- Adele attended BRIT School for Performing Arts with Leona Lewis and Jessie J. They're not the only stars to have learnt their trade there, either: Amy Winehouse and Katie Melua are also former students of the south London school!
- Adele was offered a recording contract three days after graduation from high school after one of her friends posted a song of hers on MySpace when she was just 16.
- Adele was influenced by the music of Etta James and Dusty Springfield in her teens by accident, as she stumbled on the artists' CDs in a shop while looking for a new hair style!
- In the U.S. alone, Adele's record-breaking album '21' has sold more copies than Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream', Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way', Rihanna's 'Talk That Talk' and Beyoncé's '4'... combined!
How Adele found fame:
Adele found fame through hit songs such as 'Chasing Pavements', 'Make You Feel My Love' and 'Rolling in the Deep'.
The queen of the charts has unleashed her upbeat new single and now the video to match.
We've laid eyes on a fair few Adele lookalikes in our time, but when it comes down to the crux, we're certain we've found the very best Adele wannabe yet!
From Adele to Jennifer Lawrence, take a look at Forbes' highest earning celebrities under 30 this year...
Check these three amazing renditions of Adele's hit new tune... which is your favourite?
There's nothing quite like going back to basics… especially when Adele and The Roots are involved! Watch and see...
Hollywood star and Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey jokingly dressed up as Adele in her ‘Hello’ video on Saturday Night Live. We’ve got the hilarious evidence here…
Two-year-old Makena sings Someone Like You in this absolutely adorable clip.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music