10 Ways Beyoncé Owned The Grammys
27 January 2014, 16:46
In case you haven't heard... Queen Bey stole the show. But we really wouldn't expect anything less...
1. When she made her grand entrance... facing backwards!
She may have been opening the biggest music event of the year, but that didn't phase Bey. Instead she chose to kick start the show sitting down and facing away from her captive audience.
2. When Jay-Z joined her on stage for their duet
The screams were deafening when the ultimate power couple took to the stage together for an incredible duet of their hot new single 'Drunk In Love'.
3. The moment Jay-Z just couldn't keep his eyes off his gorgeous wife
The couple may have been married for five years, but Jay-Z couldn't keep his eyes off his wife's fabulous body...and he wasn't the only one!
4. Beyoncé's slimmed down figure!
The singer's recently completed a strict 22-day vegan diet with her husband and her svelte waistline was a big talking point at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards.
5. THAT outfit!
The mother-of-one was looking every inch the superstar in a sheer body-con suit, fishnet tights and heels.
6. When she wore a man's coat...and STILL looked incredible!
Jay-Z is the attentive husband as he makes sure his wife stays warm backstage in an oversized blue coat. Bless!
7. The moment she hit the red carpet
The 32-year-old strutted down the red carpet in a figure hugging white lace dress by Michael Costello and Christian Louboutin heels.
8. The moment she clocked Pharrell's hat
Beyoncé's priceless reaction when she saw what the 'Happy' singer had decided to wear on his head.
9. Hanging out backstage with her rock star husband and all their famous friends
It's a tough life for music's most famous couple. Attending glamours awards ceremonies, wearing the finest clothes and hanging out with other talented industry professionals such as 'Blurred Lines' singer Robin Thicke and his lovely wife Paula Patton...Phewf!
10. The moment she showed the world who's still her number one.
The couple once again prove that they only have eyes for each other. Now that's what we call, true love.