Take a look at the video for Robbie and Gary's long awaited single 'Shame'
Shame: Your Views
Here are your views on the eagerly awaited Robbie and Gary duet - 'Shame'.
i think its a gr8 track....it will grow on me
I am delighted with the song. sounds awesome and it is good to see both of them back together as it is something, I as a Take That fan from the start, have hoped for over 15 years. Although I guess it will probably only last for one tour. No idea why but it is a gut-feeling and I have mostly been right with that
Fab song that says it all. Looks like they had a great timing making it too.
Fantastic singer and superb songwriter - how could it not be anything but brilliant!
I think this is a good song & Robbie should do songs with people but i still think he shouldn't be back with Take That.
love the song, video a bit odd - just a bit too loved up! And why don't they jump?
just like to say that the new single is excellent - well done to Robbie and Gary - great to see them back together after all this time
love it love it love it! Love the tongue in cheek video too
Brilliant - Cant wait to buy!
Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love, it, love it, love it, love it, I was laughing so much when they were looking at each other so loving and taking their tops off, very brokeback mountain
Love the song and video. It's great to see Robbie and Gary singing together again.
Couldnt wait for this single!! Absolutley love it!! Really catchy, its been a long time 'coming'!! Well worth the wait! Cant wait for the album!!
I think shame is a perfect song that describes the past and future of Garys and Robbies relationship. Its a good and catchy song that will be number 1!!
i loved the video woz a bit worried when they got touchy feely lol woz glad they didnt kiss but the end woz my fav when they had there shirts off well done robbie and gary sure fire number one xx
Amazing, can't stop listening to it. couldn't take my eyes off the video. Keep em coming guys x
Love the song, and the vidoe is great.
Oh i really loved it first time i heard it, and the vid is brilliant, bring it on guys, they sounded so good, and the words were so appropiate
I love it, lyrics, melody and video!
Well done guys, sure to be a big hit!!
the vid shows lots of emotion and the words are quite true to life. Well they certainly use the musical 'hook' well. I've been humming it all day. What's more the lyric leaves you thinking of the 30' Robbie at the back of Toys r us. Clever boys!
Should be a hit - love it.
Absolutely brilliant, thanks for sharing it
its just wicked clever boys know what they are doing good luck zoe x
glad you boys didn't jump, or we'd all be asking who the doubles were :) and let's all not get into "break back mountain" the song is about friendships going a stray, we all know how easy that is good luck to you boys good luck to all of TAKE THAT
love it!!! takes me back to the take that days!!!! very tonuge in check!!! so lookin forward to the new take that song and robbies album :-) keep it up boysxxxxx
Blooming brilliant ~ and what a video!
A great way to show the world that life is far too short to be messing around with silly spats and arguments.
I think that the boys are back for good :O)
i love the new song shame it has a element of eternity in it, i think it is warm and exciting full of the future together. Great lyrics love the toys r us bit! yes welcome back together i am looking forward to the year ahead! thanks GB and RW and Heart super interview toby
I love this song..Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow 'back for good?'. Im loving it all, its so frank. I also the love the bit "wrote letters in my mind but the words were so unkind, about a man i cant remember...i must of meant them at the time", after reading their autobiographies this song makes so much sence!!
I dont think i can wait until the 4th october to own it :( Well done boys xxx
Great video, wonderfull song, really made me cry!!! Good look boys!
this song makes me so happy ! .. not just because they're all together again.. but it really is a good tune! Can't wait for the album!
Sounds great. A bit like Cat Stevens before he changed his name!
Absolutely amazing song, loved the video brightened up a dull day. Can't wait for the tour next year
I LOVE this song! Everytime I hear it on the radio I can't help but sing-along :D 10/10! Good on Robbie and Gary for putting their past behind them!
could listen to it all day great song xx
Brilliant song and the video is great, especially seeing Gary looking sooooooo fit without his top on!!!
It's so nice to see Robbie and Gary singing together again. I think it's a brilliant song.
I was so looking forward to hearing you(Robbie) and gary, it was great. I love the new song. Sooooo looking forward to seeing you guys. Send my love to marky.
Luv to u all.
It's so nice to see Robbie and Gary singing together again. I think it's a brilliant song.
Fantastic, really love it and the video is so funny. Excellent SHAME it's took so long. Love you Robbie x
Loved it well done boys, it gave me goose bumps.
Looking forward to the new future of take that xx
- i love the video of shame i love the bit when the both of them took there tops off. can not wait to see all five f the take that boy on stags in 2001. I cannot stop play the sham video of shame, i am going to see the on stage at the help the heroes gig on Sunday.
-i love it well done lads about time , you know what they say life is to short xx
-BRILLIANT!!!! :) x
-I am chuffed to see these guys getting on so well again!! Takes me back to my childhood! Happy days! xx
-I loves it, I've been waiting 15 years for this. Can't wait for the new stuff together. Take That 3rd generation forever.
Can't wait to see Garyand Robbie sing together on the telly they are great
- I really like the song, very catchy which always a winner. The video's a bit cheesy, but I would expect nothing other I suppose. I hope the reunion goes well, I remain a complete Robbie fan, love TT also, but not sure you should ever return to an ex job! Good luck, I'll see you at the reunion concert.
Rob - you still owe me and my sister a freebie concert to make up for Croke Park Dublin, you promised!
-What a 'Shame' Robbie & Gary didn't sing together again before now....HAPPY DAYS again :)
-Love it so much they are the best...and still as fit as they were when I was 15!! xx
-Really enjoyed the song and video - very heartwarming!
-he song is really good a very catchy tune. I like the video and Gary looks lovely as always. Cant wait till the tour next year. Please dont put the tickets on sale before 28th September as I will be on holiday and I will be devastated if I miss out. Love to them all xx
-Absolutely love it, love the fact its about forgiveness and how a friendship went downhill but is back on track now. Great song and am so glad they've all got back together - one happy lady!!!
- I am pretty sure it's one of those songs that will grow on you, not bad tho.
- I heard u on heart fm today gary barlow and robbie loved the new song well done u a great band. Corrina
- Absolutely loving the new single 'Shame' To see Robbie and Gary together again is wonderful and brings a tear to my eye. Well done guys, look forward to many many more fantastic songs together. Love you all xx
- Ohh my god , Im like the biggest take that and robbie fan EVER , on the tour will you onlt be dong new material, or will you include some of the old stuff (: <3 , i love you guys =].
Love Chloe xx <3
- Yeah,,,i like,,,it's alright,,, not bad,,, potentail number 1 hummm,,, we'll see.
- How sweet....looks like a bit of a 'love song...to each other' bless um' =) xx 'Good luck. Guys'
- Brokeback mountain remake
- I've just watched the video and while I think it's very sweet it is indeed very Brokeback Mountain. ;-) LOL, very funny! Great song, very catchy!
- Glad you are doing a tour togeather and good luck for the future. Both of you x
-Great catchy tune, and so brilliant to see them back together again. Good on you Gary and Robbie! Lets have some more!!!
-It Is Awesome!!! the song is brilliant I laughed at some of the words and then wanted to cry at the same time. Well done guys another number one on the way.
-I just love it, so great seeing them together Robbie it will be a no1, for sure. Its so special as it says it all in the song. I am realy happy for you after all this time you are back together.... Lets just hope you are back for good ...love to you all xx
-.M.G this brought a HUGE smile to my face, so great to see them both together again, briliant song, cute vid and very catchie tune. Can't wait for the long awaited FULL TT reunion now. Sooooo excited xxKIMxx
-Loved listening to them both on the radio, made my day I think the song is fab and the video is great too! I'm am really looking forward to seeing Robbie live 12th sept esp now Gary will be joining him!!
-omg that was amazing , its so good to see the guys together. The song is brilliant i love it
-Beautiful song Robbie and Gary well done cant wait for the release!!!
-Good to see them back together, excellent song excellent video, well done boys its great xxx
- very nice song has meaning to it go robbie and gary...xxx
-the song is really good
-Loved it the minute I heard it!! Video is fab both Robbie and Gary looked gorgeous!!! Sure to be a huge hit.......Well done boys glad to see u back together.
-Am loving it, just fab, so excited that they are back together, can't wait for more. Just love them xxxx
- Love it! No need to listen to it a couple of times so that it grows on you - brilliant first time. I am loving the video too, it is just great.
-Thought it was brilliant! you can hear they have really grown up and putting the past behind them. good on you two!! well done another brill song by gary barlow and robbie. x
-Robbie Williams is brilliant, luv him!! nt so keen on Gray but think that they work well together and i think 'shame' will be a grower! its very catchy!!
-Love it, great Lyrics as it relates not only to them but to most of us!
- Loving it, so excited that they are back together, the song is fab. Can't wait for more!!!x
- Fan Daby dozy Very catchy can't stop it goin round my head
- Really good - it's a grower.
- Loved the song and the Video was brilliant I am sure that this will be a No.1 Robbie looked relaxed and looked sooo good. I think it is good that they have sorted things out a long time coming but worth the wait - Well done Robster and Gary, Robster you will always be my favourite sorry Gary x x
Sharon Louise Austin
- very good a long time coming
- I love it, great song with great video, bet they had a great time filming this!
- I love the new song 'Shame' it's up tempo and easy to listen to, what more do you expect though from master song writer like 'our Gary' The man's a genius. I expect Rob had a little influence as well! but Gaz is ' The Man'
- I am welling up. Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant. Great to see them (and without any girsl to distract from them)and makes me realise that there is hope for all of us who have gone through bad times. Well done guys - I love it and both of you x Janet
- Blown away by this new song, excellent harmonys & great video.
- Love the video, its soooo funny, lloved the interview aswell, just gutted my question didnt get read out :( xx
-What a way to show their feelings and settle their differences doing something they both obviously enjoy and are good at. Just shows how human these two both are publicly. Just think it would have been nice for the other band members to have been in the background at least.. but loved it... A true reflection on reality!!!!! loved it.
Smiley Smiley Carole Riley x
- i like it, it is a shame they spent all those years not liking each other but now they are grownups it is time to put it all behind them and enjoy a true friendship knowing each other warts and all.The music is still good and their voices go well togother.
-What a way to show your feelings and settle your differences in something they both obviously enjoy and do well. Pity the other band members weren't in the background. A great lesson in reality to us all... Well done lads . Smiley Smiley Carole Riley x
-I love it, great to see Rob & Gary doing a song together after so long. looking forward to Take Thats next album.
-Blown away by this new song, excellent harmonys & great video.
- I really love the lyrics they are v cheeky and tell the story of their relationship. The tune is catchy too...a number one for sure!! xx
- great song and video
- can't stop watching it, brilliant. couldn't keep my eyes off robbie.
- Love it - the song and the video! So good to see the boys back together and what a fantastic example they have set for other people to settle their differences. Brilliant!
- i think its a brilliant song well done i love robbie williams keep goin ,debbie from kettering
-How lovely to watch and hear Gary and Robbie together!!!! I LOVE IT. Well done boys xxx
-not one of the best songs they have done sorry dont like it at all just my opion
- Love it, Love it, Love it!!!! what a g8 song and video long time waiting and it was definitely worth the wait even better seeing Robbie with his top off hahaha!!!!
- Could you please tell Gary and Robbie that 'Shame' is an amazing song, Take That and Robbie are a huge part of my life, and I will love them forever.
-that was a long time coming and it was amazing the song was catchy and the both of them looked like they had never spilt.
-Brilliant Song , will defently buy the single and of course Robbie's new album , keep up the good work guys.
-brilliant song from Rob and Gary. Video good too especially when there tops come off WoW!!
-AMAZING!! LOVE THEM BOTH!
-fantastic song guys, the video just had me in stitches!!! just how you guys used to and should be!! keep it going! xx
-Its brilliant just as i thought it would be. Couldn't stop smiling when watching the video to it. Can't wait until they tour. Come on lads xxx
Hi heard the interview great and the song, I love it, the words are so lovely, think it will make it to number 1 the video funny and fun to watch. well done lads.
- Glad there back togethor what a great song they both look hot!Take That forever!
- It's soooo cheesy is makes me laugh, well done boys! Lovely to see you both happy and look forward to the concert next year. I better get tickets. X
- Fantastic - something we never thought we would see again. You certainly know how to brighten up a dull grim day! Great to see the boys back together on such a fab song!
- oh my god Ive just heard it on the radio now ive just watch it and watched it... About time they all got together... But this is abousolutley fab what a song love it!!!!
- I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! Both very talented - and gorgeous!!! Love the video, nearly bought me to tears and made me laugh!
Excellent song, Excellent video, Excellent Guys!!! Roll on seeing them live again....
-What a great song have just watched it on heart a definate no 1 so glad your all back
- Great song and funny vid glad to see you guys back can`t wait for the new stuff
- what a fantastic song! you both look and sound brilliant.
- Toby - u have just ruined this video! I can't watch it with out thinking of Brokeback Mountain.
Nearly as bad as Jamie and the chicken soup song!
Great song guys :)
- Boring, just hope it grows on me (being a great fan of both).
I was so expecting a pop tune which would be number one but defo not their best.
- LOVE IT :D
- Beautiful Song!
-Love the new song. xxx
- What a lovely meaningful song. Do you want us all in tears Rob n Gary, lol.Well done Guy's. Both look fantastic!
- i really like, it, its typical gary barlow but its nice to see them together again and i think this song could be the start of somethinbg better , its amazingg !!!!
- Just watched the video, Brilliant, such an amazing way to express their new found friendship, Love Take That and even if they don't continue a 5 man band, I hope their friendship continues to re-establish itself.
- Loving it. It's buzzing. Good to see and hear them singing together. Can't wait for the new Take That stuff.
- what an excellent song!! love it.
- LOVE itttt, It was well worth waiting for, Gary looked gorgeous, the song was sooo good, i saw it on the TV and nearly died, i couldnt stop smiling and it was so funny, i love the way at the end they look down the cliff and think ''Nahh forget it'' and walk of lol, just amazing, No doubt it will go straight to number 1 xD xD xXx Cant wait till there interview xD Hope my question gets asked xxxxxx
- Not Bad, I quite like the song. Shame I dont like Gary Barlows voice though. Rob you don't need Take That or Gary Barlow. I hope it doesnt all end in tears!
- I LOVE THE SONG, LOVE THE VIDEO AND LOVE THEM! Cant wait for them to go on tour!!!! Going to be amazingg!! Love You Guyss!!! xxxx
- I think its brilliant, they both are looking and sounding great, well done lads (Y)
-Love the video, very very funny, i was smiling all the way through it, Loved the song immediatly, im just so happy, and so is my twin lol, Gary looked adorable and so did Robbie actually, xDxDxD xx Love Shauna and Laura xx
- LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! xxxx
- Love it, love it, love it. This song really demonstrates a blend of the Gary Barlow melody that the nation has come to love, coupled with the fact that Robbie is a superb lyricist.
I can't help but wonder what might have happened if Robbie hadn't left TT and both him and Gary really worked together on the TT material.
- love the single , LOOOVVVEEE the video....love seein you back together & cant wait to see you all together as TAKE THAT....
- I love...love....love...this song!!!! almost know it word for word already!!!
-its not as bad as people was telling me. Its nice to see the boys together again just hope they stick to it.
-This is the best song I have ever heard, I am an obbsessed Take That and Robbie fan, and this is the best song in the world. Made me cry a little, and the video is absolutely gorgeous!
-Love it !!!!!!!!!!great fun lyrics a lot of people could learn from this . so glad Robbie and Gary look so happy.
-Yeah OK, but what about the rest of the boys Are they just going to leave them out? And don't you think this is just a bandwagon for Robbie- Gary didn't do much singing did he. Take That don't need Robbie- he needs them. Bring back Take That just the four of them they are brilliant.
-its a great song sound a bit countryfied xxx
-love it!!!!!!!! number 1 single. i love Robbie
-This is the best song ever, I already know alot of the words I put it on repeat on youtube. God take your shirts off more both of ya, its gorgeous :D Amazing, I know I am obbsessed with TT and Robbie, this song has made me take it to a whole new level of obbsession. It is beautiful, I wanna marry you gary :P
- well now they have got that off their chests can we please get back to take that!
- OMG that is an amazing song i love it already keep listening to it and i know the words already its great gets u singing straight away omg and the video is amazing wow gary and robbie please strip off more often your bodies are fit i died ive been waiting for so long for garys shirt to come off excited me
-welcome back. well done lads. fantastic song & love the video. this is no1. love all your songs. good luck 2 all of you.hope to see you next year on tour. also looking forward to the new albums.
- This is an amazing song; sang so sincerely to each other. Will be an all time great i am sure!!!!
- OMG LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT..........Seeing and hearing u both together is a dream and brings tears to my eyes.....hears to many more songs together..
- Absolutely brilliant!!!
- Love the single and the fact they are recording together again but how are we as genuine fans going to get tickets now for concerts when so many will go to corporate and touts that sell them for extortionate prices 10 mins after they go on sale when we are still struggling to get on web sites. We will be trying though. Love to them all.xx
- OMG it was one of the best songs Ive ever heard, it is absolutely amazing. LOVE YOU!!!
- I thought this song was great. What a way to be able to sort out your differences than through a song, sung together!
- I LOVE the song and LOVE the video even more. Robbie looks sooooooooooooooo buff :) I'm absolutely gutted that I am going to miss Help for Heroes as I will be on a boat that day :( When will tour tickets go on sale for next year (please dont release them before Sept 16th as I will not be in the country and don't want to miss out!) I can't wait to see the guys all back together..............Are there any hard feelings AT ALL between any of the 5 of you or is it really all just water under the bridge.
- 'Shame': It's gonna be a classic!
The video is absolutely fantastic and Robbie looks soooooooooooooo buff :) I'd quite like the 30ft poster from the back of Toys r us if its going free!!
Your views on 'Shame'
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music