King Years & Years
Find out which film Johnny English fended off to hold on to top spot for the second week in row.
Johnny English Reborn ousted the re-release of The Lion King to remain the highest grossing film of the past fortnight, despite other new releases such The Three Musketeers 3D and Hugh Jackman's Real Steel
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy rounds out the top five, while the remake of '80s classic Footloose trails behind at number six.
The top 10 is below (numbers in brackets are last week's position):
1. (1) Johnny English Reborn - £3,072,542
2. (2) The Lion King 3D - £1,906,686
3. (-) The Three Musketeers 3D - £1,461,251
4. (-) Real Steel - £1,337,491
5. (3) Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - £572,806
6. (-) Footloose - £460,271
7. (-) Dolphin Tale - £429,140
8. (6) Midnight in Paris - £396,584
9. (5) Don't Be Afraid of the Dark - £250,542
10. (8) Drive - £178,230