Reggaeton Lento (Remix) CNCO & Little Mix Download 'Reggaeton Lento (Remix)' on iTunes
22 August 2017, 16:20
Prepare to groan.
Ken Cheng won the 10th annual Dave's Funniest Joke Of The Fringe with: "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change." Ba-dum-tish!
The joke, from his show Ken Cheng: Chinese Comedian, won 33% of a public vote on a shortlist of gags picked by comedy critics.
Previous winners include Tim Vine, Stewart Francis and Zoe Lyons.
Cheng told the BBC he was surprised the joke won the award because it had been a "groaner".
"Audiences tends to groan at it a lot," he said. "I'm generally going after laughs, but I'll take the groan."
Well, we love a good/bad joke and think Ken deserved the prize.
Here are the top 15 funniest jokes from this year’s Edinburgh Fringe…
You gotta laugh... [Picture: iStock/GETTY]
1. "I'm not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change" - Ken Cheng
2. "Trump's nothing like Hitler. There's no way he could write a book" - Frankie Boyle
3. "I've given up asking rhetorical questions. What's the point?" - Alexei Sayle
4. "I'm looking for the girl next door type. I'm just gonna keep moving house till I find her" - Lew Fitz
5. "I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the 'brella'. But he hesitated" - Andy Field
6. "Combine Harvesters. And you'll have a really big restaurant" - Mark Simmons
7. "I'm rubbish with names. It's not my fault, it's a condition. There's a name for it..." - Jimeoin
8. "I have two boys, 5 and 6. We're no good at naming things in our house" - Ed Byrne
9. "I wasn't particularly close to my dad before he died... which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine" - Olaf Falafel
10. "Whenever someone says, 'I don't believe in coincidences.' I say, 'Oh my God, me neither!"' - Alasdair Beckett-King
11. "A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men's singles event" - Angela Barnes
12. "As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer" - Adele Cliff
13. "For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don't want to do it" - Phil Wang
14. "I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark" - Adam Hess
15. "I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act" - Tim Vine
Masai Graham won in 2016 with this corker: "My dad suggested I register for a donor card. He's a man after my own heart."