He's not just a pretty face!
10 Crazy Facts About I'm A Celeb We Bet You Didn't Know!
For those who know and love I'm A Celeb!, did you know some of these crazy facts? You'll never watch it in the same way again...
1. Ant and Dec celebrate Ant's birthday in the jungle.
Ant's birthday is on the 18th November so he has been in Australia on every birthday for the past 12 years!
2. The show was originally called Get Me Out Of Here! - I'm A Celebrity
But they decided it would sound better reversed...we're so glad that would have been so odd!
3. On the German version of the show, Dr Bob is so popular that somebody wrote a song about him!
4. There's a canopy above the camp so the fire never goes out!
All the rain in the show is real, but 50ft above the jungle floor is a small canopy to make sure the camp fire never extinguishes
5. The team who create the Bush Tucker Trials start creating them as early as August.
6. Ant and Dec have the strangest working hours!
7. Deodorant was banned in series one!
8. The show is live...but with a 5 second delay.
9. There are NO clocks in the camp!
10. France, India, Sweden, Hungary and Germany all have their own versions of the show.
All facts have been taken from the official ITV I'm A Celeb Book by Mark Cowley.
Ooh la la - Robbie's love letter to his French fans should be a winner
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music