Heart South Coast: Half Term Treats Feb 2017 T&Cs
Terms and Conditions for the Heart South Coast 'Half Term Treats' competition, running from 13th February to 24th February 2017.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk/terms-and-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Half Term Treats’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13/02/17 to 24/02/17 on Heart South Coast (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Call 0345 481 11 11 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
- On air the presenters will play a piece of audio with a 'bored child' during the competition set up. When you hear this piece of audio played out again during Heart Breakfast that day, call the studio number. A caller will be picked at random and brought to air on Heart South Coast and will be told if they are a winner or not.
- The winner be picked at random and told on air by the presenters.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- You must be 18 or over to enter.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- A family ticket, comprising of 2 adults and 2 children to one of the following attractions: Marwell Zoo, Paultons Park, Bournemouth Oceanarium,
- Which ticket you win will detailed on air by the presenters at the time of the competition set-up. You cannot transfer this for a different ticket.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.