Heart South Coast: Trolls Vue Cinema Giveaway T&Cs
Terms and conditions for the Trolls cinema ticket giveaway, running from Tuesday 18th October - Friday 21st October on Heart South Coast.
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Trolls Cinema ticket giveaway’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th-21st October on Heart South Coast (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
3. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
Details of the Competition:
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 0345 481 1111 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
5. After one minute, a caller will be selected at random. They will be played a short clip of 'Zoe Troll' describing a city. To win they must identify the city she is describing.
6. The winner will be informed by the presenters whether or not they have won.
7. You must be 18 or over to enter
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 1x Family ticket to see 'Trolls' the movie at Vue in Portsmouth. The winner will arrange with the cinema a convenient showing to redeem the prize at.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.