Heart South Coast: Wins A Castle Competition T&Cs
Terms and conditions for the 'Wins A Castle' Competition, running on Heart South Coast from Monday 14th May to Friday 18th May 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the 'Wins A Castle' Penn Castle Giveaway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 14th May to Friday 18th May 2018 on Heart South Coast.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
- Call 0345 481 11 11 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
- On the Monday of the competition, 2 entrants will be selected at random. They will be brought to air with the Heart Breakfast presenters, and asked 5 questions. The contestant who answers the most questions correctly first will win that day's contest - so they'll be brought back to air the next morning. In the event of a tie, another tie-breaker question will be asked to determine that day's winner.
- For each consecutive day, one entrant will be selected at random to be brought to air and play against the winner from the day before. The competition will work in the same way - with the contestants being asked 5 questions. Again, the winner that day will stay on to face a new contestant the next day.
- On Friday 18th May, the winner of the quiz that day will win the prize, as detailed below.
- The producer has final say on whether a question has been answered correctly or not. The producer's decision is final.
- Entrants must be over 18 to enter the competition.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person.
- One winner will win a one night stay at Pennsylvania Castle (Check in 4pm / Check out 10am) for up to 6 guests.
- Prize can be redeemed on any available date during 2018.
- While the one night stay at Pennsylvania Castle is free of charge, the winner will be contractually obliged to repair or replace any damaged or missing item.
- The winner will be required to agree to, and sign, a contract between themselves and Colonial Lesiure ltd, who are the operator of Pennsylvania Castle. If the winner does not agree to this contract they will be unable to redeem the prize.
- The contract, which includes further T&Cs for the prize can be read here
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of rental when they redeem the prize.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.