The funding from Arts Council England will go towards seven places - including the SeaCity Museum, Art Gallery and Nuffield Theatre.
24 Charged Over Drug Dealing In Southampton And Winchester
Police have charged 24 people over supplying Class A drugs in Southampton and Winchester.
The charges come after the force’s Fortress Team executed a number of warrants in Lancashire and Cheshire between June 2014 and November 2014.
The team were supported by colleagues from Greater Manchester Police, Lancashire Police and Cheshire Police.
Officers travelled outside of the county to tackle the issue of offenders coming into Hampshire and the Isle of Wight to deal illegal drugs.
The following have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs and money laundering:
• Anthony Ainsley, 35, from Shevington Gardens in Manchester
• Barry Williams, 24, from Worsley Avenue in Manchester
• Gerrard Quinn, 23, formally of Kilton Walk in Manchester
• Sophie Jones, 28, from Sykeside Court in Haslingden, Lancashire
• Hermengildo Dange, 21, from Shiregreen Avenue in Manchester
• Sherief Ali, 23, from Brook Street in Stockport
• Natalie James, 30, from Markfield Avenue in Manchester
• Paul Williams, 24, from Piccard Close in Manchester
• Adam Finn, 18, from Dugdale Avenue in Manchester
• James Doyle, 24, from Southdown Crescent in Manchester
• Jack Impey, 22, from Kingsway South in Warrington, Cheshire
• Pedro Sanchez, 23, from Wallwork Street in Openshaw, Manchester
• Jordan McPherson, 18, formally of Howard Street in Ashton-under-Lyne in Manchester
• A 17-year-old boy from Manchester
The following have been charged with conspiracy to supply Class A drugs:
• Marcus Bryan, 25, from School Walk in Manchester
• Emma Lyons, 37, from Crossley Place in Southampton
The following have been charged with money laundering:
• Danielle Wilding, 28, from Clarke Avenue in Salford, Greater Manchester
• Leanne Dutton, 34, from Grayrigg Walk in Manchester
• David Morgan, 64, from Hough Walk in Salford, Manchester
• Yanick Baptista, 24, from Clarendon Street in Manchester
• Frankie Lee, 28, from Ashworth Street in Failsworth, Manchester
• Emmanuel Heathcoate, 20, from Queens Road in Manchester
• Andrew Smith, 25, from Waterloo Road in Southampton.
All of the above have been bailed to appear at Southampton Magistrates Court on either Tuesday 31 March or Thursday 2 April.
If you are concerned about crime or anti-social behaviour linked to drugs in your community, you can call on 101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire Service are inspecting almost 250 high rise blocks, and most are in Bournemouth and Poole.
Alexander Worth from Kings Worthy died last year after the supercar he was in hit fencing in North Warnborough.
Tests at Horatia House and Leamington House, after the Grenfell fire, revealed a fire risk.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.