Dog Killed In House Fire

A dog has died and a woman's in hospital after a kitchen fire at a house in New Milton.

Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service said it happened around 10am on Wednesday 2nd November 2011. They rescued the woman - who was in her 40's - from the property on Beaulieu Close. She was treated for smoke inhalation.

The dog was also rescued but sadly died after becoming overcome by smoke.

Fire crews aren't treating the incident as suspicious.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Heart's Non-Stop Club Classics with Annaliese

9pm - 1am

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Heart's Non-Stop Club Classics with Annaliese

Stay tuned...

Watch heart TV

  • Now playing: The best feel good music

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Follow Heart on Twitter