Officers are encouraging youngsters to only trick or treat at houses they know, ideally with an adult supervising.
Family Of SIx Escape Gas Explosion
A family has escaped after a gas explosion at their home in Gosport
Fire crews were called to Goodwood Road in the Elson area of Gosport on Monday evening after a blast involving a gas boiler.
The six members of the family, aged between 15 and 45, were treated for shock but were not injured.
The explosion caused signficant damage to the house, including blowing out doors and windows, as well as cracking walls.
Station Manager Paul Coates said: "The explosion was a significant risk to life and the occupiers are very lucky to have escaped.
"The roof was lifted by the force of the explosion and left the walls with cracks in them."
The gas board was called to check for damage to the gas main in the road.
The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh, Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall visit Poundbury in Dorset.
South Central Ambulance Service hopes it'll help save lives, of people suffering cardiac arrest.
As the evenings start getting darker, officers are urging riders to use lights and wear reflective clothing.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.