It'll replace and reupholster seats, move the orchestra pit under the stage and repaint the auditorium.
Four Charged Over Thefts From Cars
Police in Southampton have charged a number of people in connection with thefts from motor vehicles.
It follows arrests on Thursday June 19 in the Hedge End area.
Police also recovered a great deal of property including sat navs, laptops, sunglasses and will be contacting victims to reunite them with their property.
Michael John LAVERGNE, 34 of Radley Close Hedge End has been charged with two counts of handling stolen goods. He will appear before city magistrates on July 4.
Damien John KITCHER, 26 of Chettle Road, Thornhill has been charged with two counts of handling stolen goods.
A 15-year-old girl from Hedge End was charged with theft from motor vehicle.
Two 17-year-old men from Hedge End were arrested on suspicion of theft from motor vehicles and handling stolen goods. One was charged with handling stolen goods.
Both were bailed until August 9 for theft from motor vehicle.
A 44-year-old man from Hedge End and a 45-year old woman from Bursledon were given cautions for handling stolen goods.
A 20-year-old woman from Thornhill was also arrested on suspicion of handling stolen goods.
Anyone with information on vehicle crime should contact police on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Police also offer motorists the following crime prevention advice:
* When leaving your car, close all windows and lock your car.
* Park your car in an attended car park.
* Look for public car parks approved by the Park Mark scheme.
* When parking at home, use your garage. If you don't have a garage, park in a well-lit area.
* Don't leave anything on display in your vehicle.
* Take all your personal possessions with you.
* Remove sat nav holders and visible sat nav ring marks from windscreens.
* Leave the glove box open to show there's nothing inside.
* Fit an alarm or immobiliser to your car.
* Record the details of your property on the Immobilise website
* Do not store your car's documents in the car.
* Secure your wheels using locking wheel nuts.
It's thought to have been taken in Southampton the day before she set sail in April 1912.
Blue Funnel Ferries confirmed a takeover this week of the struggling service across Southampton Water.
Firefighters say no-one has been hurt in a fire that started around midday on Empress Road. (Picture @MatthewRBroad)
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Rich and Zoe
6am - 10am
Text 'SOUTH' to 82122
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.