Police want to trace man after 11-Year-Old Approached Near Oasis Academy
Man With Pushchair Attacked In Havant
A man's been attacked and badly hurt in Havant, while he was with a child in a pushchair.
At some time between 10.30pm and 11pm on Sunday 10 August the 20-year-old victim was walking along Wakefords Way.
As he walked past Monxton Green, three youths who were sat on the wall at the corner approached the man and asked him to buy them some alcohol from the nearby Londis Store.
The victim refused and they then punched him several times, hitting him in the back of the head with a blunt implement. They then stood on his head, causing serious head injuires.
The offenders then made off towards Four Marks Green.
Officers have descriptions of the three youths they’d like to speak to:
- 5ft 10ins
- Medium build
- Aged 16 to 17
- He had two tattoos of tear drops on the right side of his face in green ink, just below his right eye.
- He was wearing a dark coloured hooded top with the hood up.
- Mixed race
- 6ft 2ins
- Large build
- He looked about 19 years of age, but the victim believes he was younger, as he had asked him to get alochol from the store prior to the assault.
- He had a purple scar running from his left ear to his chin
- He spoke with a Liverpudlian accent
- Wearing a grey Nike hooded top with the hood up.
- He heard the other youths refer to him as ‘Marcus’
- 5ft 5ins
- Skinny build
- Aged 15 to 16
- Wearing a bright yellow hooded top with the hood up and blue canvas type shoes with white soles
Detective Constable Stuart Moore, said:
“This was a viscious unprovoked attack on a man who had the young child of a friend with him. The victim is currently recieving treatment at hospital where he has been diagnosed with swelling to the brain. He has been suffering from fits, headaches and blurred vision since the attack
“We are keen to speak to anyone who may have seen these youths or anyone who may have been approached by them to buy alcohol on that evening. I would also like to speak to anyone who has any information that could assist our inquiry.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact Havant CID on 101 or call the Crimestoppers charity anonymously on the number shown below. Minicom TextRelay users can call 18001 101.
Family Appeal Is Shared Online After 14-Year-Old Missing Since Friday
Exceptionally Rare Locker Key Sells For Record Price At Auction.
21-year-old Polish Man Given Suspended Sentence After Passenger Died
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.