Two Hurt After Campsite Blast

Two people have suffered serious burns after an explosion at Camp Bestival on the South Coast.

A man and a woman were taken to hospital after the blast ripped through a tent on a campsite.

It happened on Thursday as the four-day music festival got underway at Lulworth Castle.

Firefighters think a gas leak from a cooking stove was to blame.

Dorset Fire & Rescue are reminding people not to use BBQs and cooking appliances inside tents saying not only is there a huge fire risk but also the potential for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Toby Anstis

10am - 1pm

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Toby Anstis

On TV: Merry Quiz-mas!

12pm - 2pm

Watch heart TV

  • Calvin Harris & Rihanna This Is What You Came For

    12:13

    iTunes

  • James Arthur SAY YOU WON'T LET GO

    12:10

    iTunes

  • Robbie Williams Dream A Little Dream

    12:06

    iTunes

  • East 17 Stay Another Day

    12:01

    iTunes

Heart VIP

Local

Autumn Weather

Find your local four day weather report here.

Listening To Radio Win With Heart

Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.

Follow Heart on Twitter