Find your local four day weather report here.
Home Found For 'Voldemort' Cat
A cat who lost his ears and nose to skin cancer has found a new home - despite being nicknamed 'Voldemog' after the Harry Potter villain.
Charlie had been looking for a home at the Blue Cross adoption centre in Southampton for some time, but staff feared his unusual appearance may have been putting off prospective owners.
The 14-year-old white moggie was living as a stray before a local woman took him in and looked after him. But he had to undergo an operation back in August 2010 after severe sunburn on his pale skin left him suffering from skin cancer.
Sadly, the owner was unable to carry on looking after him because he did not get on with her other pets so she reluctantly had to bring him in to The Blue Cross to be rehomed.
After "Voldemog's" story hit the headlines, a lady from Worthing has since come forward to offer him a new home. She was among dozens of people who called about Charlie. He'll move into his new home next weekend.
For more information on the Blue Cross centre in Southampton, click here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- 'Muddy' men's jeans on sale for £330 at Nordstrom in US
- Last remaining male rhino goes on Tinder to highlight crisis
- Rare US Declaration of Independence copy discovered in Sussex
- Woolworths Could Be Making A Return To The UK High Street!
- Dinosaur egg fossils dating from 70 million years ago found in China
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival