Find your local four day weather report here.
Home Found For 'Voldemort' Cat
A cat who lost his ears and nose to skin cancer has found a new home - despite being nicknamed 'Voldemog' after the Harry Potter villain.
Charlie had been looking for a home at the Blue Cross adoption centre in Southampton for some time, but staff feared his unusual appearance may have been putting off prospective owners.
The 14-year-old white moggie was living as a stray before a local woman took him in and looked after him. But he had to undergo an operation back in August 2010 after severe sunburn on his pale skin left him suffering from skin cancer.
Sadly, the owner was unable to carry on looking after him because he did not get on with her other pets so she reluctantly had to bring him in to The Blue Cross to be rehomed.
After "Voldemog's" story hit the headlines, a lady from Worthing has since come forward to offer him a new home. She was among dozens of people who called about Charlie. He'll move into his new home next weekend.
For more information on the Blue Cross centre in Southampton, click here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.
- Unidentified sea creature washes up on Philippines beach
- 'Enormous' £1m cannabis haul found in raid on 1980s nuclear bunker
- Brits Are Taking Storm Doris In Good Humour As Winds Set To Reach EIGHTY MPH
- How you can perfect the 'dabbing' move Tom Watson apparently tried at PMQs
- Police officer commandeers gritter lorry to find missing boy
- Jodie Foster warns over Donald Trump's 'attack on democracy'
- Will practice make perfect for La La Land star?
- Foo Fighters to headline at Glastonbury 2017
- Emma Thompson 'too sad' to do Love Actually sequel without Alan Rickman
- Ant And Dec Are In Talks To Bring Back SM:tv LIVE For Its 20th Anniversary!