We're celebrating one of Wales' most vibrant and unique festivals, Pembrokeshire Fish Week, with an overnight spa retreat and luxurious dining experience to be won!
Heart South Wales: Win An Overnight Spa Break With Pembrokeshire Fish Week
Take Sprat Competition
Heart South Wales,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Take Sprat’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 23rd June 2017 on Heart South Wales (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 03456 88 88 77 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. The presenter will gargle a famous Take That song, listeners must call the studio to guess the song to win.
6. One entrant will be selected at random from the phone lines. If the person guesses the song title correctly they’ll win, if they answer incorrectly another contestant will be selected at random to play. This will continue until a winner is found.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. The prize is an overnight stay for two at Bluestone National Park Resort which includes a 50 minutes treatment per person and a 2 hour thermal experience per person within Bluestone’s Well Spa Retreat, located at Canaston Wood, Narberth, Pembrokeshire, SA67 8DE. The prize also includes a three course meal at The Grove, Narbeth.
10. The prize is available Tuesday to Sunday, subject to availability and must be booked and taken by 30th December 2017.
11. The winner and guest can choose from a selection of treatments which will be confirmed with the winner.
12. The meal will be 3 course table d’hote lunch for two at the Grove, Narbeth in the 3 AA Rosette Restaurant and does not include drinks.
13. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion. No cash alternative will be offered.
Now playing: The best feel good music