Kiss Cupid on Heart Breakfast
Here's all the rules you need to play!
Kiss Cupid on Heart South West
1.The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio ’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions) apply to ‘Kiss Cupid’ competition ("the Competition") which will run on Friday the 13th of February 2015 (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart South West.
2.Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
- Matt & Caroline will reveal the location of Producerboy Josh, on air during Heart Breakfast. The first 5 adults to arrive, who are over 18 and kiss ‘cupid’ (Producerboy Josh) will win.
- The competition will close at 9am on Friday the 13th of February 2015 OR before, if 5 winners have been found.
1. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
2. 1 entry per family or group.
3. The Producer has the right to refuse entry to the competition at his discretion.
2 x tickets to see 50 Shades of Grey, the movie at Vue Cinema in Plymouth on Saturday the 14th of February 2015 at 11am.
Tickets are not exchangeable , the winner must attend with a plus one.
Photo ID will be required to claim the tickets on the door. Winners must arrive no later than 15 minutes before 11am. Global Radio cannot accept liability if this event is cancelled or re-scheduled. No cash alternative. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute this prize.
All winners and plus one’s must be 18 or over and have photo ID.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
At 19:00 All 80s With Jason Donovan
At 22:00 Lucy Ellis