Matt & Victoria's Summer Of Music Rules
Summer of Music
Heart South West
May - June 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Summer of Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 19th May 2017 to Friday 30th June 2017 on Heart South West.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “Summer” and their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on Friday 19th May 2017 and close at 10:00 on Wednesday 28th June 2017.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all text registrations one person will be picked at random on Friday 19th May and then from each weekday from Monday 5th June 2017 to Wednesday 28th June 2017 to take part in the competition.
6. Entrants must be available between 10:00 and 10:30 during weekdays to partake in a competition round. The competition round will be pre recorded and will be aired the following week day. The competition rounds will be played out on air from Monday 5th to Thursday 29th June 2017.
7. During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer the 3 questions The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted.
8. Any entrant who gets all 3 questions correct in the correct order will be put into final for the chance to win.
9. One winner will be randomly selected from all finalists and will be picked on Thursday 29th June 2017 and will need to be available by phone on Friday 30th June 2017 between 06:00 and 10:00.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or older and be available to take the full prize based on the concert dates.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Entrants must live at an address with a Devon, Cornwall, Dorset or Somerset postcode.
13. The winner will receive tickets to three South West concerts and one USA concert as follows:
Two tickets to Little Mix at Powderham Castle on Fri 14th July including hotel stay on the night of the 14th July 2017.
Hotel details to be confirmed with the winner nearer the time
Family VIP tickets to Olly Murs at Powderham Castle on Saturday 29th July including hotel stay for the night of the 29th July 2017.
VIP will give access to the VIP hospitality area and golden circle and a meet and greet with Olly Murs. Meet and greet details will be finalised with the winner.
Hotel details will be provided to the winner nearer the time
Family ticket is 2 adults and 2 children
Two VIP weekend tickets to Boardmasters
VIP includes fast-track entry,free weekend parking, luxury VIP camping, access to the VIP Campsite Village, VIP Bar with exclusive bands & DJs, drinks tokens, access to Fistral Beach and a a pro surfing lesson
£200 will also be included to cover transport costs
Two tickets to see Ed Sheeran at the Barclays Center – Brooklyn on the 29th September
This will include return flights and accommodation
Return flights for two people from London Heathrow to New York, USA on Thursday 28th September – Sunday 1st October 2017
Return transfers from the airport to the hotel
3 Nights’ accommodation at the 3 star Bklyn House Hotel
ESTA fees and travel insurance
14. Winner flying to New York but comply with the follow conditions -
Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser
Flights will depart London Heathrow on Thursday 28th September at 16:05 and at JFK on the same day at 19:05. Return flights will depart New York JFK airport on Sunday 1st October at 20:45 and arrive at London Heathrow the next day on Monday 2nd October 2017 at 08:50. Flight times are subject to change. Winner must be available to travel on these dates
Departure airport used will be London Heathrow. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges
Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers
Accommodation is classed as a 3 star and is based on two people sharing a standard queen room with ensuite facilities on a room only basis
Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: The best feel good music
At 01:00 Lucy Ellis
At 06:00 Jenni Falconer