Win Tickets To See The Script
24 August 2017, 12:39
On Friday the 25th of August Matt & Victoria are giving you the chance to see The Script. Here's the rules.
The Script Competition on Heart South West 25th August 2017.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Script Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on Friday 25th August 2017 on Heart South West (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Call 0345 373 77 77 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
- Entrants will hear Matt reading a script and Victoria then reading the same script. 1 word will be missing. Entrants need to identify the missing word.
- Up to 6 entrants will be selected at random to talk to the presenters on air. If they drop off or cannot continue the call, they will forfeit.
- 6. Eligibility:
- Entrants must be 18 or over to enter.
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
- 2 x standard admission tickets to see The Script at Plymouth Pavilions on Saturday 26th August 2017. Global Radio cannot be held responsible if the event is cancelled or rescheduled. Tickets will be sent via post, special delivery.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.