Heart South West - Win £1500 With Bovis Homes
Heart South West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Showhome Showdown’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 05.01.18 to 02.02.18 on Heart South West.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “HOME” and their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on 02.01.18 and close at 8:59am on 01.02.18. Entrants only need to enter one time to be in the draw each day. An entrant will be picked at random each day at 9:10am.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all registrations one person will be picked at random per day to take part in the competition from Friday the 5th January to Thursday 1st February. A time will be arranged between the entrant and someone from Heart for the competition round to be pre-recorded. During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer 3 questions correctly to win their place in the draw that will take place on Friday 2nd February. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer only will be accepted. If the entrant gets question one, two or three wrong they will lose the chance to win.
6. The pre-recorded competition round will be aired the following working day.
7. In the event the first entrant doesn’t get all 3 questions correct, our presenters will open the lines to the public for their chance to steal the place in the draw. This call will be taken live on air and randomly selected from the phone lines. Phone line opening and closing times will be given out on air by the presenters along with the phone number.
8. If that caller gets all 3 questions right they win the place in the draw. If they get a question wrong we open up the lines again and give another caller the chance to win. This process will continue a maximum of 3 times or until someone gets all 3 questions correct.
9. If all 3 entrants who come to air to steal the place in the draw get the questions wrong, no one from that day will win a place in the draw.
Entrants that display illegal behaviors such as racism, lewd conduct etc will be immediately disqualified. Entrants that swear live on air may also be disqualified.
10. The overall winner of the prize will be randomly selected from all finalists in the draw on Friday 2nd February.
11. Winner will be announced on air and contacted off air by Global Radio within 28 days of wining the competition.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and live in Devon or Cornwall.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. Finalists must be available on Friday 2nd February 2018 between 7am and 10am to speak to the presenters if they are randomly chosen to win.
15. One person will win £1500 to spend on their home
16. Prize will be sent to the address provided by the winner in the form of a cheque.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.