Heart South West - Do Both With Bovis Homes Competition
5 July 2017, 00:00
Do both with Bovis Homes
Heart South West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Do both with Bovis Homes’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Friday 7th July 2017 to Friday 28th July 2017 on Heart South West.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “BOTH” and their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Friday 7th July 2017 and close at 10:00 on Wednesday 26th July 2017.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all text registrations one person will be picked at random on Friday 7th July 2017 and then each weekday from Monday 10th July to Wednesday 26th July to take part in the competition.
6. Entrants must be available between 10:00 and 10:30 during weekdays to partake in a competition round. The competition round will be pre recorded and will be aired the following week day. The competition rounds will be played out on air from Monday 10th July 2017 to Thursday 27th of July 2017 with the final being aired on Friday 28th July 2017. Once an entrant has been picked to play from all those registered, they will not be able to be picked to play again.
7. During the competition round the chosen entrant will be required to answer 2 questions. 1 question will be themed around houses, they must get this question correct for the entrant to be entered into the first draw to win £1000 home vouchers. The 2nd question will be themed around holidays; the entrant must get this question correct to go into the second draw to win a holiday.
8. Overall the entrant has 2 chances to win a prize. If the entrant answers only one of the questions correctly they will still go into the appropriate draw and have a chance to win.
9. If the entrant gets question a wrong from either question 1 or 2 they will not be entered into the relevant draws. For example, if the entrant gets question 1 right and question 2 wrong they will still be entered into the first draw. If the caller gets the first question wrong and the 2nd question right they will only be entered into draw 2. If the entrant gets both questions wrong they will not be entered to either draw and the competition round will be over. No other entrants will be taken to air to play for that day's round.
10. 2 questions will be asked to every caller, even if they get the first question wrong.
11. One winner from each draw will be randomly selected from all finalists and will be picked on Thursday 27th July 2017 and will need to be available by phone on Friday 28th July between 06:00 and 10:00.
12. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have a valid passport to travel.
13. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
14. Entrants must live at an address in a Devon, Cornwall, Dorset or Somerset postcode.
15. Prize draw 1 winner will win £1,000 worth of home vouchers.
16. Winner can choose from a choice of Homebase, John Lewis, Next or B&Q vouchers.
17. Details of the vouchers will be confirmed between the winner and Global Radio after the competition closes.
18. Prize draw 2 winner will win a holiday for 2 people to Barcelona. The prize consists of…
• Return flights for two people to Barcelona
• Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
• 2 Nights’ accommodation at a 4-star hotel
• Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Interactive Spanish Cooking Experience for two people which includes:
- Walking tour of Barcelona
- Traditional paella
- Market tour
- Create your own paella and sangria with the help of a chef
19. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Spain).
20. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
21. Transfers are not private and may be shared with other passengers.
22. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
23. Interactive tour will last approximately 3 hours and is subject to availability. Minimum drinking age is 18 years. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
24. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
25. 2nd draw prize holiday is provided via NDL who will organise the trip with winner.
26. Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
27. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.