On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Annaliese 7pm - 10pm
Crealy Bunny Bundle Competition
Heart South West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Crealy Bunny Bundle Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday 28th February 2018 to Thursday 29th March 2018 on Heart South West (the "Radio Station").
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To register for the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “EASTER” and their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 00:01 on Wednesday 28th February 2018 and close at 09:00 on Wednesday 28th March 2018. Entrants only need to enter one time to be in the draw each day.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all registrations one entrant will be picked at random each day to take part in the competition from Friday 2nd March to Wednesday 28th March 2018. Selection will take place at 09:00 each day. If the chosen entrant doesn't answer when called by Heart, another entrant from all those registered will be selected. This will continue until the call is answered. Once the entrant has been contacted, a time will be arranged between the entrant and the Heart Breakfast producer for the competition round to be pre-recorded. During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer as many questions as possible in 60 seconds. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted. The pre-recorded round will be aired the following working day. Once an entrant has been picked they cannot be picked again.
6. The overall winner of the prize is the person with the highest score after the final round is recorded on Wednesday 28th March 2018. In the event that multiple entrant have an identical score then all those with an identical score will be entered into a draw. The will be pre-recorded separately answering the same question on Wednesday 28th March 2018. They wont be able to hear anyone else’s answers. The entrant who answers the questions correctly/gets the closest answer will be deemed the winner and this will be revealed on air on Thursday 29th March 2018.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or older and live in Devon or Cornwall.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Every entrant that takes part in the competition (selected to play on air) will receive a family ticket to Crealy Great Adventure Park. There will be 19 winners of family tickets to Crealy Great Adventure Park in total.
10. The tickets will be posted to the winners with the address they provide to Global.
11. Tickets are valid for one entry to the park for a family consisting of 2 adults and 2 children under 100cms tall. Tickets must be used by 31.12.18.
12. The overall winner will win the complete prize package consisting of…
1 x Apple Homepod in white
1 x Nintendo Switch Console with Joy-Con, Grey
1 x Super Mario Odyssey, Switch game
1 x Nintendo 1-2 Switch Game
1 x Apple iPad 9.7", A9, iOS 10, WiFi, 32GB, Space Grey
1 x Sony Bravia KD55XE7003 LED HDR 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 55" with Freeview Play & Cable Management, Black
1 x Sony HT-CT290 Bluetooth Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer, Black
13. The overall winner will be posted the prize package with the address provided.
14. The chocolate Easter eggs will add up to the maximum height of 6ft when placed end to end. If the winner is taller than this, no extra eggs will be given. Delivery of the eggs will be discussed with the winner.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.