Matt & Victoria's Summer Of Music
17 May 2018, 06:00
See Paloma Faith at Live in the Wyldes in Bude, Ella Eyre, Professor Green and Pete Tong at Ocean City Sounds in Plymouth, Kylie Minogue at the 02 in London, and then...we'll fly you to the States to see Justin Timberlake in Boston
This is a GIANT of a prize.
PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW...
Summer of Music 2018 on Heart South West, May/June 2018.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Summer of Music 2018’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 21.05.18 to 29.06.18 on Heart South West.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “SUMMER” plus their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 6am on 17.05.18 and close at 9am on the 29.06.18. Entrants only need to enter one time to be in the draw each day. The draw will take place at 9am each day on the 21.05.18 and then from the 04.06.18 – 27.06.18.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant selected at random.
- From all registrations 1 person will be picked at random per day to take part in the competition. The first round will be pre-recorded on the 21.05.18 and played out on air on the 04.06.18. The following competition rounds will be pre-recorded from 04.06.18 to the 27.06.18 and played out on air the following working day. A time will be arranged between the entrant and someone from Heart for the competition round to be pre-recorded.
- During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer as many questions in 60 seconds as possible. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted.
- The overall winner of the prize is the person with the highest score after the final round is recorded on Wednesday 27th June 2018. In the event that multiple entrants have an identical highest score (a tie) we will ask these finalists to come to the Heart South West broadcast center on Friday 29th June 2018 at 7:45am to take part in a ‘finale’ live on air between 8am and 9am.
- If a finalist cannot attend the broadcast centre on the 29th June 2018 they can send an adult (over 18 years old) to play on their behalf.
- If an entrant is unable to attend and cannot find anyone to take part on their behalf they will forfeit their chance to win the prize.
- Anyone taking part (contestant or stand in) must arrive at the Exeter broadcast center before 7:45am. If they arrive after 7:45am they will forfeit their chance to win.
- If there are only 2 people in the finale and one person arrives on time and one arrives after 7:45am then the prize will automatically be awarded to the person who arrived on time.
- In the event that no finalists make it to the Exeter broadcast center on time we will phone all finalists including those who could not make it to the Exeter broadcast centre and they will be asked a question on the phone instead of in person.
- Finalists will be separately asked the same question on Friday 29th June 2018. They won’t be able to hear anyone else’s answers. The entrant who answers the question correctly/gets the closest answer will be deemed the winner and this will be revealed on air on Friday 29th June 2018.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or older and be available to take the full prize based on the concert dates and travel requirements.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition. Entrants must live within the following postcodes...EX, TQ, PL & TR.
- One person will win …
- 2 x VIP passes to Ocean City Sounds in Plymouth on the 26th and 27th July 2018. Tickets will be posted to the winner with the address they provide. VIP passes include: entry tickets, an arrival drink token from the bar, a gourmet food token for a main meal and dessert each from the menu options, dedicated comfortable viewing area, private bar, VIP toilet, VIP Event programme and commemorative VIP lanyard.
- 2 x VIP tickets to Paloma Faith at The Wyldes, Cornwall on the 8th July 2018. VIP tickets grant access to VIP area with separate lounge/bar area and flushing toilets. Tickets will be emailed to the winner.
- 2 x tickets to see Kylie at the o2 in London on the 28th September 2018. Tickets will be emailed to the winner. Prize includes overnight accommodation on 28.09.18 in London. Hotel to be decided by Global. No alternatives can be offered.
- 2 x tickets to see Justin Timberlake in Boston, USA on 18th October 2018. Prize includes return flights for two people to Boston, USA on Wednesday 17th October – Sunday 21st October 2018, return private transfers from the airport to the hotel, 4 nights accommodation at the Omni Parker House hotel on Wednesday 17th October – Sunday 21st October 2018, tickets for two adults to see Justin Timberlake at TD Garden on Thursday 18th October 2018, ESTA via fees and travel insurance.
Justin Timberlake prize…
- Justin Timberlake prize - travel will be on Wednesday 17th October – Sunday 21st October 2018. Winner must be available to travel at this time. Outbound flight will depart London Heathrow at 18:30 on Wednesday 17th October arriving in Boston at 21:00 on the same day. Return flight will depart Boston at 22:50 on Sunday 21st October arriving into London at 10:20 on Monday 22nd October 2018. Winner must make their own way to and from London.
- Departure airport used will be London Heathrow. Non-UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis. At least one guest must be over the age of 21.
- Tickets will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable.
- For all US trips, UK Passport holders must hold a valid ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) from the US Embassy, which can be applied for a minimum of 72 hours prior to travel. Anyone not holding an ESTA will be deported from the US upon arrival without exception. It is the winner’s responsibility to comply with the ESTA visa requirements of the United States of America. Approval is at the discretion of the US Embassy and NDL Group cannot be held responsible for this being rejected. Should the winner purchase their ESTA through a third party rather than the official site, NDL will only reimburse the actual cost of the ESTA and not any of the fees involved.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Global reserves the right to substitute any of the prizes with another prize at its absolute discretion.