Heart South West: Passport To Paris Rules
Passport to Paris with Cavanna Homes
Heart South West
January & February 2017
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition ) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Passport to Paris’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Tuesday 3rd January to Friday 10th February 2017 on Heart South West.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “Paris” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 06:00 on Tuesday 3rd January and close at 09:00 on Wednesday 8th February 2017.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. One entrant will be selected at random from all text registrations received to take part in each round of the competition from Monday 9th January to Thursday 9th February. A time will be arranged between the entrant and the Breakfast Producer for the competition round to be prerecorded and the entrant will be required to answer 5 questions correctly but not till all 5 questions have been asked in succession.
6. The entrant must not pass on a question and their first answer must be accepted. The prerecorded competition round will be aired the following working day.
7. Each player who gets all 5 questions correct in the right order will be put into the final draw.
8. The winner will randomly be selected from all entrants in the draw. on Thursday 9th February 2017 and contacted on Friday 10th February by the Breakfast show on air.
9. Entrants must be aged 18 or older and both they and their companion for the winning trip must have a valid passport.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Entrants must be available on Friday 10th February 2017, between 6am and 10am, to speak to the Breakfast Show and must be available to take the prize on the selected dates below.
12. One winner will receive a 3-night Valentine's trip for two to Paris departing on Monday 13th February and returning on Thursday 16th February 2017
13. The trip includes:
Return flights for two from Bristol to Paris
Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel in Paris
3 nights accommodation with breakfast at the 4-star Hotel le Tourville
3-course dinner with wine at 58 Eiffel Tower Restaurant on Wednesday 15th February
One hour Seine River Cruise on Wednesday 15th
European city tax & travel insurance
£200 spending money
14. Transport to and from Bristol Airport is not included.
15. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and will be Monday 13th to Thursday 16th February 2017.
16. Departure airport used will be Bristol.
17. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
18. Prize includes all taxes and surcharges.
19. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
20. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
21. Meal and Cruise are subject to availability at the time of booking. Based on two adults enjoying a 3 course meal including 1⁄2 bottle of house wine and mineral water. River cruise will last approximately 1 hour.
22. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
23. Global reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at its absolute discretion.