Perfect Ed Sheeran
Passport to Portugal
on Heart South West,
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Passport to Portugal’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on air from 6th March to 21st April 2017 on Heart South West (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the word “Portugal” to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 00:01 on Monday 6th March 2017 and closing time will be given out by the presenters on Friday 21st April 2017.
All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
3. From all registrations 1 person will be picked at random per day to take part in the competition. A time will be arranged between the entrant and the Breakfast Producer for the competition round to be prerecorded. During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer the 5 questions asked but they can only after after all 5 questions have been asked in succession. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted. The prerecorded competition round will be aired the following working day.
4. Any entrant who gets all 5 questions correct in the correct order will be put into a draw. The winner will be whoever is randomly selected from all finalists in the draw. Winner will be picked on the 21.04.17 and contacted by the Breakfast show on air. Winner needs to be available by phone on the 21.04.17 between 6am and 10am.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 years or older and have a valid passport to travel to Portugal.
6. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
7. Entrants must live in the in UK counties of Devon or Cornwall to take part in the competition.
8. Entrants must be available by phone call on the 21.04.17 between 6am and 10am.
- Return flights for two people to Porto, Portugal - Return private transfers from the airport to the hotel
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at a 4 star centrally located hotel
- Breakfast for two people in the hotel restaurant each morning
- Wine Tour for two people. Includes: Entry and visit to the Croft Wine Cellar, 3 glasses of Port Wine, visit to 2 wine houses, 2 glasses of wine (1 Douro wine and 1 green wine) and some typical "petisco" (tapas) and an expert multilingual guide
- Travel insurance
10. Prize provided by Global via NDL Group
11. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holidays (both UK and Portugal).
12. Departure airport used will be dependent on the direct availability from the winners nearest available international airport, which may not necessarily be the closest. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense. Includes all taxes and surcharges.
13. Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
14. Hotel is classed as a 4 Star and is based on two adults sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
15. Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
16. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
17. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.