Take On Me A-ha
Heart South West
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Quizmas 2016’ radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run from Thursday 3rd November to Friday 23rd December 2016 on Heart South West.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To register for the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word “Quizmas” plus their name to 82122 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rates. The Text Message Line will open at 00:00 on Thursday 3rd November 2016 and close at 08:59 on Friday 23rd December 2016.
4. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
5. From all registrations 1 person will be picked at random per day to take part in the competition. A time will be arranged between the entrant and the Breakfast Producer for the competition round to be pre-recorded. During the competition round the entrant will be required to answer as many questions in 60 seconds as possible. The entrant must not pass a question and their first answer must be accepted. The pre-recorded competition round will be aired the following working day.
6. The overall winner of the prize is the person with the highest score after the final round is recorded on Thursday 22nd December 2016. In the event that multiple entrants have an identical score then all those with an identical score will be entered into a draw. They will be pre-recorded separately answering the same question on Thursday 22nd December 2016. They won’t be able to hear anyone else’s answers. The entrant who answers the question correctly/gets the closest answer will be deemed the winner and this will be revealed on the Friday 23rd December 2016.
7. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in Devon or Cornwall.
8. Entry for registration is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Entrants must be available on the Friday 23rd December 2016 for delivery of all the prizes.
10. There are a variety of prizes to include:
• 1 x 43 Inch Full HD LG Smart TV with built in Wi-Fi
• 1 x LG 120W Soundbar with Subwoofer and Bluetooth
• 1 x Apple iPad Air 2 32GB
• 1 x Fitbit Blaze smartwatch
• 1 x Apple Sport watch – 38mm silver Case & White Band.
• 1 x 30 ml Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
• 1 x Micro Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter, Blue
• 1 x LEGO Star Wars Resistance X Wing Fighter
• 1 x Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator
• 1 x Micro Maxi Micro Deluxe Scooter, pink
• 1 x Shopkins Food Fair: Glitzi Ice Cream Truck
• 1 x LEGO Disney Princess Cinderella's Romantic Castle
Plus Christmas dinner for 6 – 8 people which includes:
• 1 x Fresh Turkey 6-7kg
• 18 x Fresh Lincolnshire Chipolata Sausages
• 2 x Shropshire Spice Chestnut Stuffing mix packs
• 1kg x Parsnips, peeled chopped and ready for roasting
• 1.5kg x Potatoes, ready peeled and chopped
• 1kg Brussel Sprouts ready peeled
• 1kg Carrots, ready peeled and chopped into batons
• 1 x 200g box of chestnuts
• 1 x 100g pack of pancetta
• 2 x 400g pouches of Atkins and Potts Turkey Gravy
• 2 x Bread Sauce mix packs
• 2 x 200g Cranberry Sauce
• 1 x 900g Matthew Walker Christmas Pudding
• 1 x 200g Lewis and Cooper Brandy Butter jars
• 18 x Mince Pies
• 1 x 250ml Olive Oil Jar
• 1 x 320g Goose Fat jar
• 1 x 340g pure and natural Honey jar
• 1 x 20cl bottle of Vodka
• 1 Roasting Tin 40cm x 30cm
• 1 Lined Apron
• 1 digital kitchen timer
• 1 x cookbook
10. Prize delivery will be discussed with the winner for delivery on Friday 23rd December 2016.
11. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.