Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Preparation Time 25 minutes
Baking Time 30 minutes
Portions 24 Little Pieces
Skill Level Easy
• 150g unsalted butter
• 250g good quality plain chocolate chopped
• 175g Billington’s Golden Caster Sugar
• 3 large eggs
• 75g plain flour
• 75g whole blanched almonds roughly chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 170 C/fan 150CF/gas mark 3. Grease and line a square 20cm cake tin.
2. Place 250g plain chocolate into a bowl with the butter. Set the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl. Heat, stirring gently until melted. Remove the bowl from the pan and cool slightly.
3. Beat the sugar into the chocolate mixture using an electric mixer. Add the eggs one at a time until all combined. Sift in the flour and beat until the mixture is smooth. Add the almonds
4. Pour the mix into the tin and bake for 30 minutes or until the skewer inserted into the brownie comes out clean.
5. Allow to cool. Cut into squares and serve.
Recipe from www.bakingmad.com
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...