Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
TV presenter and writer Janet Street Porter is fronting Red Tractor Week, which will celebrate 10 years of Great Food and Great Farming during 14-20 June.
As well as Janet’s summer kebabs, the Red Tractor website (www.myredtractor.co.uk) features a Summer Eating Guide, which is packed with great ideas to help people celebrate Red Tractor Week and make the most of summer eating.
Summer Kebabs Recipe
Whet your appetite with this delicious BBQ recipe from Red Tractor
Preparation time: 20 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes.
• 2 Red Tractor lamb steaks, cut into chunks
• 2 Red Tractor skinless, boneless chicken breasts
• 1 Red Tractor sirloin steak, cut into chunks
• 2 Red Tractor courgettes cut into chunks
• 1 Red Tractor red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
• 1 Red Tractor small aubergine, sliced
• 4 Red Tractor tomatoes, quartered
For the glaze:
• 4 tbsp olive oil
• 1tbsp lemon juice
• 1tsp runny honey
• 1 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 tbsp Red Tractor flat leaf Red Tractor parsley, chopped
1. Thread the meat and vegetables onto 8 metal skewers.
2. Place the glaze ingredients in a screw-topped jar. Shake and brush over the skewers. Grill for 20 minutes, turning occasionally.
TIP: If you wish, thread the meat and vegetables onto the woody rosemary and Red Tractor thyme herb stalks before grilling.
TV presenter, writer and British icon Janet Street Porter is fronting Red Tractor Week, which celebrates 10 years of Great Food and Great Farming.
Red Tractor Week 2010 runs from 14th-20th June.
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...