Check out who's clinched the award for our favourite fashion moment of the day!
6 Haunting Quotes From Harper Lee's 'Go Set A Watchman'
The Pulitzer prize winning 'To Kill A Mockingbird' author Harper Lee has sadly passed aged 89 years old. We take your first look at her most recent novel 'Go Set a Watchman', with six beautiful lines from the book...
Harper Lee is most famous for her novel 'To Kill A Mockingbird', but 'Go Set A Watchman' was actually written before it, even though it's a sequel.
The novel follows Scout Finch who travels from New York to Alabama to visit her father 20 years after the events of 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. The publisher has said Scout "is forced to grapple with issues both personal and political as she tries to understand her father's attitude toward society and her own feelings about the place where she was born and spent her childhood."
Fans have waited with bated breath for its release but if you haven't got your hands on it yet, we've taken six beautiful lines from the new novel to give you a taste. Enjoy!
1. "When she was staring at her fourth cup of coffee the Crescent Limited honked like a giant goose at its northbound mate and rumbled across the Chattahoochee into Alabama."
2. "Dill’s efforts to disentangle himself with dignity were only moderately successful; he rose from the pool like a small fantastical water monster, covered with green slime and dripping sheet."
3. "When you live in New York, you often have the feeling that that New York’s not the world. I mean this: every time I come home, I feel like I’m coming back to the world..."
4. "She could feel his crew cut under her chin; it was like black velvet."
5. "I guess it’s like an airplane: they’re the drag and we’re the thrust, together we make the thing fly. Too much of us and we’re nose-heavy, too much of them and we’re tail-heavy — it’s a matter of balance."
6. "The last time she skirmished with Alexandra was when... they were in the kitchen cleaning up the remains of the tribal banquets that are a part of dying in Maycomb."
Let's face it, nothing beats old school Hollywood glamour...especially when it's given a modern twist!
Take a look at these stars before and after the stylist's touch.
Men's beauty regimes are nothing like women's. They need to be hassle free and reliable.
Singer Ciara blows competition out of the water with her incredible monochrome dress at the AMAs 2016.
Heart Beauty has trialled three different ways to keep your brows in check - and here are the results.
Kylie Jenner, Michelle Keegan, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga and Drew Barrymore ditch the makeup and go for a natural look.
We take a look at what 10 icons say about beauty and look at how this can work for you.
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...