Check out who's clinched the award for our favourite fashion moment of the day!
Top 10 Funniest Jokes At Edinburgh Fringe 2015
Is comedy totally your thing but you couldn't make it to the Edinburgh Fringe this year? No problem.
Here's a round up of the funniest gags from the festival as voted for by the public in a poll by TV channel Dave.
We guarantee you won't be able to read these without cracking a smile! We know we can't!
1. Darren Walsh : "I just deleted all the German names off my phone. It’s Hans free."
2. Stewart Francis : "Kim Kardashian is saddled with a huge a*** … but enough about Kanye West."
3. Adam Hess : "Surely every car is a people carrier?"
4. Masai Graham : "What’s the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One is really heavy, the other is a little lighter."
5. Dave Green : "If I could take just one thing to a desert island, I probably wouldn’t go."
6. Mark Nelson : "Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and a loaf of bread. That’s not a miracle. That’s tapas."
7. Tom Parry : "Red sky at night: shepherd’s delight. Blue sky at night: day."
8. Alun Cochrane : "The first time I met my wife, I knew she was a keeper. She was wearing massive gloves."
9. Simon Munnery : "Clowns divorce: custardy battle."
10. Grace the Child : "They’re always telling me to live my dreams. But I don’t want to be naked in an exam I haven’t revised for."
And if that's just not enough for you, here's the runner-up jokes:
- Jenny Collier : I never lie on my CV, because it creases it.
- Ian Smith : If you don’t know what introspection is, you need to take a long, hard look at yourself.
- Tom Ward : I usually meet my girlfriend at 12:59 because I like that one-to-one time.
- Gyles Brandreth : Whenever I get to Edinburgh, I’m reminded of the definition of a gentleman. It’s someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn’t.
- Ally Houston : Let me tell you a little about myself. It’s a reflexive pronoun that means “me”.
- James Acaster : Earlier this year I saw The Theory of Everything – loved it. Should’ve been called Look Who’s Hawking, that’s my only criticism.
Stay happy and keep on laughing!
Let's face it, nothing beats old school Hollywood glamour...especially when it's given a modern twist!
Take a look at these stars before and after the stylist's touch.
Men's beauty regimes are nothing like women's. They need to be hassle free and reliable.
Singer Ciara blows competition out of the water with her incredible monochrome dress at the AMAs 2016.
Heart Beauty has trialled three different ways to keep your brows in check - and here are the results.
Kylie Jenner, Michelle Keegan, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga and Drew Barrymore ditch the makeup and go for a natural look.
We take a look at what 10 icons say about beauty and look at how this can work for you.
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...