Check out who's clinched the award for our favourite fashion moment of the day!
13 Things All Brits Do Now That It's Freezing Cold
Despite our British fascination with a white winter, frost, ice and subzero temperatures are just something we can't handle.
Unless you've been living in a boiler, you'll have felt the temperatures drastically drop and you would have attempted at least once to leave the house wrapped in your duvet.
If you've found yourself making these exact remarks today then you are probably one of the most British people around.
Read more: Your Complete Snow Survival Guide
1. Complain about the weather
2. Dig out the coat that most resembles a duvet
3. Wrap up in a hundred layers to walk to the car, only to delayer again once inside
4. Wear enough layers to make you sweat on public transport
5. Warm up with tea. Copious amounts of tea
6. Leave your gloves on the bus
7. Cancel all plans that involve leaving the house after dark
8. Stare out of the window contemplating the journey home. How are you going to do it without freezing to death?
9. Battle over the temperature in the office
10. Have a spare jumper on the back of your office chair
11. Frantically moisturise. Everything.
12. Dream of Summer
13. When someone mentions snow
Let's face it, nothing beats old school Hollywood glamour...especially when it's given a modern twist!
Take a look at these stars before and after the stylist's touch.
Men's beauty regimes are nothing like women's. They need to be hassle free and reliable.
Singer Ciara blows competition out of the water with her incredible monochrome dress at the AMAs 2016.
Heart Beauty has trialled three different ways to keep your brows in check - and here are the results.
Gigi Hadid, Michelle Keegan, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga and Drew Barrymore ditch the makeup and go for a natural look.
We take a look at what 10 icons say about beauty and look at how this can work for you.
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...