How much would you blow on your Big Day? When it comes to splashing the cash on the most important day of your life, these stars definitely know the deal.
Royal Wedding Watch
With just days to go until the big day we've got all the news, gossip and photos from the build-up on one page.
If you want more details or some wonderful photos then just click on the links to go deeper into our Royal Wedding coverage.
Royal Wedding Watch: Friday 29th April:
Royal Wedding Watch: Thursday 28th April:
- Kate Middleton's been spending her last day as a commoner before she becomes a Princess tomorrow.
- Police have made a number of arrests ahead of the Royal Wedding.
- The royal wedding is likely to give shops in London's West End a 50 million pound boost.
- Britain has revoked a royal wedding invitation to the Syrian Ambassador.
- The Queen will leave Buckingham Palace tomorrow after hosting a lunchtime reception
- There's brewing controversy over Syria's ambassador to London being invited to the royal wedding.
- More than 2 billion people expected to watch the event on TV
- 66 per cent believe the monarchy will still be here in 100 years time.
- The Prime Minister's wedding gift is a book about Anglesey where the Prince is based with the RAF.
Royal Wedding Watch: Wednesday 27th April
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have had a final rehearsal before Friday's wedding
- William and Kate are reportedly attending a private wedding rehearsal at Westminster Abbey today.
- Pilots from RAF Coningsby have taken to the skies to rehearse the flypast
- David Cameron will wear a full morning suit to the wedding
- Heathrow Airport will play the National Anthem over its tannoy from now until the big day
- Passengers arriving at Heathrow will be treated to a red carpet.
- 100 extra street cleaners have been drafted into make London look "spic and span"
- A military dress rehearsal has been taking place since 4.30am this morning
Royal Wedding Watch: Tuesday 26th April:
- John Loughrey is the first royal fan to set up camp outside Westminster Abbey.
- Kate Middleton will have grey horses escort her to Westminster Abbey.
- Body language expert Peter Collet says the marriage WILL last.
- Forecasters say there's a risk of thunder and lightening on Friday.
- If we do get rain William and Kate will leave Westminster Abbey in a Glass Coach.
- It will take Kate three and a half minutes to walk down the aisle.
- Kate's father Michael will accompany her down the "Abbey Red" coloured carpet.
- A protest group with Middle Eastern links has warned police it's planning disruptions
If there's one thing royals know how to do, it's a big white wedding. From Norway to Sweden, Great Britain to the Netherlands, these aristocrats certainly know how to tie the knot in style!
Following the birth of the royal baby we take a look at Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge and mum of a healthy baby boy's life in pictures.
Look back at the Queen's 60 year reign with some of the Royal family's most memorable moments
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...