New Home Plans For West Suffolk

You get to have a say on where 10,000 new homes should be built in West Suffolk from today.

Most will go in Bury St Edmunds and Haverhill (about 80%) to meet demand for housing over the next 20 years. The remaining 20% which is equivalent to 1127 homes will be constructed in rural areas.

Cllr Terry Clements, Cabinet Member for Planning, said:

"Local people known their own villages and are in a position to give us valuable feedback on the proposals. There will be a number of events, including local drop-in sessions when residents can come along and talk to planning officers in person about the detail of the proposals. I hope as many people as possible will participate in this fundamental work."

 

Recently Played Tracks

On Radio: Club Classics with Roberto

12am - 1am

Email the show

Text 'HEART' to 82122

Club Classics with Roberto

On TV: Christmas Hits: Guess The Year

12am - 2am

Watch heart TV

  • Boney M Mary's Boy Child

    00:06

    iTunes

  • The Darkness Christmas Time

    00:03

    iTunes

  • Shakin' Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone

    00:00

    iTunes

  • Mud Lonely This Christmas

    23:56

    iTunes

More On Heart