Heart can reveal the friends and family of missing Corrie McKeague are planning to hold a charity concert in the summer.
Sudbury Transmitter Re-Tune
People living in parts of Suffolk will have to re-tune their TVs today for the next phase of the digital switchover.
The changes will take place after midnight and are expected to be complete by 06:00. All Freeview, BT Vision and Top Up TV boxes, as well as digital TVs, should be retuned at any point after this.
Only viewers served by the Sudbury transmitter, including anyone in places like Ipswich, Felixstowe and Woodbridge, which is an estimated 523,000 households, are affected. Anyone watching Freeview will need to retune in order to regain access to channels including Film4, ITV4 and Yesterday. Those watching just satellite or cable are not affected.
The changes are necessary to move channels to different frequencies as switchover takes place in neighbouring areas.
Peter Monteith, Digital UK Regional Manager for Anglia, said: "Most Freeview viewers in Suffolk and Essex will be familiar with retuning, having done so during digital switchover in the area in July. We’ll be working with the community to make sure everybody is ready."
Anyone needing further help can get detailed advice from Digital UK’s website and advice line.
- Website: digitaluk.co.uk/retuning
- Advice line: 08456 50 50 50
Advice on how to retune your Freeview, Top-Up TV or BT Vision equipment:
- Make sure your Freeview TV or box is on and in digital mode. Press 'menu' on your remote control.
- Select 'set up' or 'installation'. If you see picture icons, select the tool box, satellite dish or spanner.
- If you are prompted for a code, try 0000 or 1234.
- Select the full re-tune option. This is sometimes called 'first time installation', 'factory reset', 'default settings' or 'shipping conditions'. Do not select 'channel update' or 'add channels'.
- Press 'OK' if your equipment asks if you want to delete all your channels, don't worry this is normal.
- Channels will automatically be installed. This may take a few minutes and your equipment may shut down and restart.
These instructions are a guide only – each product works slightly differently. For more information on retuning visit digitaluk.co.uk/retuning.
Police are increasingly concerned for the welfare of a 15-year-old girl who went missing in the Kesgrave area on Thursday and are renewing their appeal to trace her.
A funding bid to build a long waited third river crossing Great Yarmouth is set to be submitted to the government.
Heart can reveal since so called 'legal highs' were banned last May - Norfolk and Suffolk police have made 13 arrests for intent to supply.
Recently Played Tracks
On Radio: Noel Vine
4pm - 7pm
Text 'ANGLIA' to 82122
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.