Abellio selling 40% of the Greater Anglia rail franchise.
Suffolk/Norfolk: Flood Warnings
The Environment Agency is warning of the possibility of flooding along the Norfolk/Suffolk coast on Friday.
We're being told to be prepared for the possibility of flooding along the Norfolk and Suffolk coasts on Friday.
Flood warnings are in place for:
The Tidal River Yare from Thorpe St Andrew to Breydon Water.
The forecast high tide at Great Yarmouth is at 7:45 pm on 9 Dec 2011.
The advice from the Environment Agency is:
- Be prepared to protect yourself, family, pets and property.
- Be careful along beaches, promenades, coastal footpaths and roads.
- Call Floodline on 0845 988 1188 for up-to-date flooding information.
- Keep an eye on local water levels and weather conditions. Visit our website www.environment-agency.gov.uk for river level and flooding information.
- Tune into weather, news and travel bulletins on local television and radio.
- Avoid walking, cycling or driving through flood water.
An 18-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murdering Leonne Weeks, 16, who was found dead on a path in Rotherham.
Three possible routes for a new road north of Ipswich have been announced by Suffolk County Council.
A man has died following a cliff collapse in Thorpeness in Suffolk.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.