Suffolk Show Ticket Refunds
The second day of the Suffolk Show had to be cancelled due to highs winds. Here's how to get a ticket refund:
People who have purchased tickets in advance will be refunded and full information is given below.
Refunds are available for Friday June 8, 2012, for tickets purchased in advance of the Suffolk Show.
For tickets purchased at the following outlets please return to the place of purchase with your ticket and proof of purchase in order to claim your refund, by Friday June 15 at 5pm.
- Sainsburys branches at Warren Heath, Hadleigh Road and Bury St Edmunds.
- Tesco stores at Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft, Martlesham, Stowmarket and Newmarket.
- EADT offices at Felixstowe (open 10-2), Ipswich and Sudbury.
- Ipswich Buses in the Buttermarket.
- Post Office branches, location as per purchase.
- Tourist Information Centres at Ipswich and Stowmarket.
- Tickets purchased from Felixstowe TIC can be refunded from the SAA offices at Trinity Park from Monday June 11.
- Colchester Visitor Centre
Refunds after this date need to be made in person at the Suffolk Agricultural Association’s office at Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road.
Refunds will only be given on receipt of the ticket.
Refunds will be made by the original payment method.
E-tickets purchased online will be refunded online. No action is necessary.
Tickets purchased by telephone from the SAA office either in person or by telephone.
Please download the form here, remembering to tick the method of payment you used and the type of ticket(s) purchased.
If you have paid by credit/debit card this will be refunded to your card.
If you paid by cheque or cash, refund will be made by cheque. Please clearly mark the name of who the cheque should be payable to on the cheque.
Please ensure you complete and send with the unused tickets for which you are claiming to: Show Refunds, SAA, Trinity Park, Felixstowe Road, Ipswich. IP3 8UH.
Exhibitor, Livestock and Tradestand refunds
A review meeting will take place early next week and information posted on this site as soon as it is available.