Don't Stop The Music Rihanna
20 June 2016, 11:27
Police investigating the course of a fire at a disused building in Heathfield believe it may have been started by fireworks.
Emergency services were called to the Old Mill in Station Road at 11.23pm on Saturday night after a major fire broke out at the building, which is believed to have been derelict for some 20 years.
More than 40 firefighters spent several hours tackling the flames which could be seen from miles away.
Detective Constable Andrew Smith, of East Sussex CID, said: "Local enquiries suggest a group of youths may have been inside the building, possibly setting off fireworks, before the blaze broke out. Several youths were seen running from the scene."
Anyone who saw anything suspicious or has information about the incident is asked to email email@example.com or phone 101, quoting serial 1762 of 18/06.