How Long Charlie Puth Download 'How Long' on iTunes
Train Operator Southern has released details of its summer timetable, due to take effect from Sunday 23rd May.
Here's how they affect Sussex
East Grinstead and Uckfield services
The AM peak service is revised to provide approximately half hourly intervals from East Grinstead to London Bridge and London Victoria and from Uckfield to London Bridge as follows:
· East Grinstead to London Victoria at 0558, 0637, 0707, 0737, 0807, 0837 calling at all stations to Sanderstead, then East Croydon and Clapham Junction (the 0807 calls also at South Croydon)
· East Grinstead to London Bridge at 0616, 0649, 0719, 0749, 0819 calling at all stations to East Croydon then London Bridge
· Uckfield to London Bridge at 0634, 0708, 0734, 0804, 0834 calling at all stations to Oxted then East Croydon and London Bridge, except the 0708 which does not call at Ashurst, Cowden and Hever
· 0600 Uckfield to Oxted
The PM peak is broadly similar to the December 2009 timetable as follows:
· London Victoria to East Grinstead at 1623, 1653, 1723, 1753, 1823, 1853
· London Bridge to East Grinstead at 1715, 1744, 1816, 1847
· London Bridge to Uckfield at 1608, 1708, 1808
· Oxted to Uckfield at 1807, 1907
West Coastway and Arun Valley services
There are no significant changes planned to this route though three morning peak trains are to be retimed as a knock on effect of changes in the London area:
· 0611 Bognor Regis to London Victoria to start earlier at 0607, not call at Redhill and arrive at London Victoria at 0749 instead of 0757
· 0632 Littlehampton to London Victoria to start at 0642, call additionally at Wivelsfield at 0726 and arrive at London Victoria at 0826
· 0642 Littlehampton to London Bridge to start at 0632 and arrive at London Bridge at 0813
Brighton Mainline and Gatwick Express services
There is a morning peak train change due to change in the London area as follows:
· 0702 Three Bridges to London Victoria to start at 0704, not call at Purley and arrive at London Victoria at 0757 instead of 0800
We will be bringing class 313 units, currently used in North London, into our fleet. We will also receive some additional class 442 units, currently used on our peak Gatwick Express services.
From the May timetable change we plan to use four class 313s trains on the Brighton - Seaford route and on the Brighton - West Worthing route. Class 377 trains, and occasional class 442 trains used on the Brighton to Victoria Gatwick Express services, will continue to operate services to and from London. Two additional class 442 trains will also be used between London and the Coastway. This additional rolling stock will allow us to strengthen some of our busiest services.